Chapter 6 -What's next?

Noah Pov*

What, I think I might have misheard.

"What did you sa- " I said but got interrupted by Amara.

"I'm pregnant" Amara said while avoiding my eyes.

I was just there staying staying still. I didn't know how to replie. I am sure I used a condom but how could this happen?

" Are you sure " I asked

She took some steps back. She started to lift up her baggy sweater. She had a small bump. So she was pregnant with my child.

" Is it mine" I asked but instantly regret it. When I saw her lips trembling.

"It is, what do you think I am?A slut. I am not one of those bitches that goes around having sex with every attractive man I see" She said while her lips trembled while words came out and when her eye teared up.

" Don't you worry. I will get an abortion. So you don't have to be in my life or in its life because I don't want it to ruin our lives. " She said with her eyes filling up with tears and soon she started to cry.

She quickly wiped her cheek for me not to notice but I did. She dropped her knees onto the carpeted floor. Started to sob into her hands. I kneeled down and grabbed her head gentle in one hand and then the over hand on her waist. I gently pushed her head into my chest and picked her up bridal style.

I sat on my chair and placed her into my lap. She cried for a while into my chest. Until she pulled back and looked at the wetness of her tears on my shirt.

"I'm so sorry. " she said while looking up at me and wiping her face. I caressed her cheek. She looked at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"Don't mind it" I reassured her.

" Also don't get a abortion. " I told her while looking at her eyes deeply.

" But why it's not like you going to be in it's life" she said while looking down at the floor.

" I will. I also do want to be in it's life. " I said moving her cheek so that her eyes can look at at me.

"What, I thought that I was another one of your flings. " Amara looking deeply into my eyes.

"No your aren't. Also you were the first person I ever had sex with." I said while twisting her hair into my finger.

"Really from how good you where I thought you already had experience. " she said while blushing.

" Your very adorable when you blush. " I said while caressing her cheeks.

I gently leaned in and pressed my lips into her's. I thought she wouldn't kiss me back. But when I pulled away she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pressed her lips into mine. Then she invited her tongue into my mouth. So I got my tongue into hers.

After a while of kissing. I slid my hand down to her ass. I clenched her ass. She let out a moan. Then I started to kiss down her neck.

She traced her finger nails down my abs. After I notice she was huffing for air. So I pulled back so she could get air.

" Did you go see a doctor yet?" I asked while looking at those pink lips.

"No, not yet but I did schedule a appointment about 3 weeks from now." She said will still tracing my abs with her finger.

"Then can I come" I asked while looking at her glossy brown eyes. She smiled wide.

"Yes you can. I would actually be less nervous. It's that Vick can't come with me because she has a date with Chase." She smiled wide