Chapter 7- Question game

I don't know why I did it. But I liked, when I pulled back, then he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me closer to him. I rapped my hands around his neck and kissed.

"Ok let's get to know each,"I said while pulling back.

We both sat down at the couch and looked at each.

" The games simple, the other person would asked questions that they want to learn. We will asked as many as we want and after we will have dinner. " I told him while trying to get. Myself comfy.

"When's your birthday? " Noah asked

"September 16 ,and yours?" I ask.

"October 24" Noah responded

"What's your favorite food? " Noah asked.

" Potato soup or ramen and your? "I stated quickly.

" Mine umm, tofu soup that my mom makes"Noah sighed.

When we're you a orthopedic doctor? "I asked because he mentioned it in the meeting.

" I was a orthopedic doctor when I was 21 but I was forced to become one and as you heard in the meeting Chase was my assistant. We had a problem with a patient and I got some trauma from that and we all had to quit"Noah sighed loudly.

"If it's not to much to ask what happened to the patient? I asked I didn't want to let Noah feel uncomfortable or forced to tell me.

Noah took a deep breath and sighed.

" Well we were doing a spinal fusion surgery one of the most risky surgery and our team did something wrong causeing her to lose to much blood that led to her death But before she went into surgery we made her sign a form that if something went wrong they couldn't sue us .But after that I couldn't see blood for a while. I had to go to a whole year of therapy.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked you" I said with a frown.

"No it's fine but the thing is that no one wanted our team to operate them so we all had to quit. " Noah said with a frown.

"Let's change the topic, what's your favourite color? " I asked Noah I didn't want to make him remember about one of his bad moment in life.

"My favorite color is Mint green yours? " Noah asked.

"I like periwinkle" I said with a smile

"So what's your favorite type of flower" I asked

"I like Hydrangeas, they have a lot of colors and different shapes and your? " Noah asked while his frown turned into a smile.

"Mine is a Dahlia, I like how puffy they are and they gave beautiful colors" I mentioned.

" In the first meeting you said you didn't have a mom but just a sister. Is your sister the only family you have? He asked.

"Yeah my mom died from stomach cancer and my dad left my mom some years back. So yeah my older sister is my only family. " I said while trying not to think to much about it.

"Ohh I didn't know sorry for asking" Noah said with sadness in his eyes.

"Don't mind it. But I have a question, how many siblings do you have. I asked

" I have a older sister, Emilia and two younger Will and Zack.

"Can I ask another question? "I asked him with a smile.

" Go ahead" He said while looking at me.

"How old are your siblings and if they are married yet? I asked