chapter 12-who's that girl

There was a girl around the same age as me or younger. She had pretty brown hair and Hazel eyes. Then I looked at Noah.

"Who's that girl? " I asked a bit nervous.

"Ohh, she's the daughter of the doctor that helped me become a Orthopedic Doctors. " He said with a worried face when her saw the girl.

"Don't worry to much how you heard my family say I didn't bring anyone but you to meet my family meaning I didn't have any girlfriend until now" Noah reassured.

When we parked the the girl came running to the passenger seat door. It kinda scared me.

"Hey don't get out yet " Noah said while he went out.

I didn't know what was wrong but I only stayed inside. After a few minutes of him talking to the girl he opened my car door.

"You can get out" Noah said while taking my hand and helping me out of the car.

"Ok this is Nova Mosha" Noah said while holding my hand and walking over to Nova.

"Hi it's a pleasure to meet you I'm Amara" I said while extending my hand to shake her"s.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Amara I'm Nova" Nova said while shaking my hand.

When she saw me and Noah hold hand her grip on my hand became tighter. It became to tight that it hurt. I flinched a bit from the pain. I tried to pull my hand back but couldn't.

"Ow" I said while trying to let Nova let go of her grip

"Ohh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to" Nova respond quickly.

"No it's fine " I said as I let go of Noah hands and started to rub my own hand that Nova squeezed to much.

Noah looked kinda angry at Nova. I only ignored it.

"Well let's go inside" Noah said while walking to the door.

Noah typed in the pass code to open the door but he didn't let Nova see. He actually turn his back to Nova. It was weird but I didn't mind.

"Um sit here I'll get you your prenatal vitamins" Noah told me while he walked to the kitchen and left me alone with Nova.

"So I see that your pregnant with Noah baby" Nova said.

"Umm, yeah but it's not baby but babies" I corrected.

"So your having twins? " Nova asked

"No actually we're having triplets" I smiled.

"Oh congrats" Nova said with a smirk.

After that the room fell quiet. Then Nova looked at my stomach with hatred. My bump was noticeable but I was still wear my dress that was puffy around the stomach so she couldn't see my bump.

"So how far along are you? "Nova asked while still looking at my stomach.

" I'm 11 weeks"I said while putting a hand under my bump to show her the size.

"Ohh yeah I see" Nova insistently had a cold glare.

I was about to go to Noah's bedroom until he came into the living room. He was carrying a glass of water and my prenatal vitamins in the other hand.

He walked over to me and handed me the glass of water and my prenatal vitamins.

He sat next to me and watched me with worried eyes.

"I'm going to take them" I reassured Noah.

I popped my prenatal vitamins into my mouth and then drank my water.