𝘼𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙚𝙙𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨

Hi.

Hi to anyone who's reading this; whether it's right now or in five years time or if its just myself.

About a month or two ago when I began posting this story on Wattpad, things were very very different, both in my life and in my writing.

I made the complete switch from one fandom to another and I am very aware that I've lost many readers because they were all Stranger Things fans and this is Buffy.

But thats okay.

Because the whole reason I write and post on here is to share stories.

Is to share stuff that I find cool and stuff that I thought was funny.

And maybe literally nobody else out there laughs or smiles or smirks like Tara Maclay.

But thats okay.

And yeah, I've lost friends.

Family, even.

I made a bunch of mistakes and have been on the receiving end of a lot of shit too.

So maybe thats why, as I write these acknowledgments, I know there won't be any readers.

And yeah its sad.

Yeah I'm not where I was a few months back when I was writing the acknowledgments for When Friendship Becomes Forever.

But Im here now.

Im still here.

Im still here for anyone who wants to read my writing.

For anyone who wants to laugh alongside me through my next story, The Story Of Us.

So if you're not reading, thats fine.

Thats chill, and thats bitchin and 100 percent totally tubular.

But if you are, hi.

And thank you.

Thank you to all my readers, the ones who are still here, the ones who aren't and the ones who will be.

Thank you to Sarah Michelle Gellar, who as made me cry and laugh and smile and realise my power all over again.

Thank you to Buffy Summers, the blonde cheerleader who always has been and always will be, my hero.

Thank you to the entire cast and crew of Buffy The Vampire Slayer, for making my life what it is today.

Every little detail of me its based off you.

My smile looks like Tara's, when I'm sarcastic I'm very much like Anya, I know what its like to lose control of yourself like Willow, when I'm angry, I'm like Faith and thats okay sometimes.

And when I'm broken and when I'm strong, I'm like Buffy.

So thank you for reminding me every day, that there's someone, or some place that will always get you, fictional or not.

Thank you to everyone who makes me feel things.

This story's for you.