Chapter Two - Unpleasant Arrival & ''Runaway''

Soviet woke up cold, he never really felt this cold but he didn't give twenty shits- oh yeah he remembered what happened now...

Where's Reich?

Soviet looked around, no sign of the other republic. Looks like he also left with Soviet's coat- whatever, that didn't matter.

Soviet got up and started to walk back home, something he didn't want to do but had to because that's his shelter.

As he kept walking, he paused to look at some structures and art the Russian people made, it was beautiful. As Soviet passed by markets, he gave money to a couple people who couldn't afford things such as bread or something... Looks like his mood has been lightened up.

I should probably keep doing this, help the poor- something people will think is good and make them like me than my stupid father.

I mean some people already like me more than my father even tho I'm not that "happy" anymore, mainly the rich bitches like my father more than me- most of them.

And Soviet arrived to his father's stupid palace. It was all big and "imPreSsiVe." The guards took a short look at the young republic and then let him in. It was in no time that Soviet was in front of his father as he stepped inside.

"I said be back by 10PM yesterday, clearly you don't know what time is or you were too soft to leave that stupid German republic's side." The Russian Empire started walking down the halls, Soviet followed because he knew this meant Soviet is supposed to follow his father because the conversation doesn't end until his father finally says "Your dismissed." 

"You already know me, Russia. I don't like to follow orders that come from you because you took him away from me." Soviet really wanted to punch those damn walls that had portraits of his father, those STUPID SMILES makes him wanna PUNCH HIS FATHER'S FACE.

"You still didn't get over it? Alyaska isn't worth time. We only annexed his land because of the  resources we needed, now he's completely useless. We also needed money- get over it Soviet. You sometimes have to sacrifice things for important stuff." [-RUSSIAN EMPIRE]

"Alyaska ISNT A DAMN THING!" Soviet snapped, the Russian Empire immediately stopped where he was walking and glared at his son.

"Who said you have permission to yell at your father?!" The Russian Empire grabbed Soviet by the arm and threw him to the floor.

Fucking hell! I forgot how much that hurts.

"Your lucky I'm not the abusive type of Empire. I would've done worse than that. Now get up." R.E. commanded, Soviet got up weakly- I have to start training, I'll make sure this bitch won't last long.

He won't make it that far to the 1900s. I'll overthrow him before he can get any further futures.

Yeah, ive been planning on overthrowing him since day five.

"Now, what I really wanted to talk about was that little republic friend of yours." R.E. started, Soviet knew this conversation would not end well.

"I don't get whats so wrong with it. The German Empire is YOUR enemy. Not Third Reich." Soviet stated, they turned right into a bright room- really? The stupid throne room.

"Mhm, you really can't connect dots. That little republic could be using you to get more information about me and give the damn information to his father." R.E. said, getting on his throne and sitting down. Soviet sat on a chair across from his father, he's thankful there's a kinda long-ish table between them.

"Oh, so you already know I know many secrets about you that could ruin your reputation?" Soviet asked, R.E. gave him a glare that would make most Russians know they were about to get executed.

"I wish you weren't a little eavesdropper..." R.E. muttered.

"I'm glad I have ears that functions better than most Russians." [-SOVIET UNION]

"Yeah, yeah, you already know I hate those Germans, I don't want to befriend them- I don't want you befriending them. I better not see you hanging around with that German anymore." [-RUSSIAN EMPIRE]

"You hate them when you literally f-" Soviet started but got cut off by his father.

"That meant NOTHING AND YOU KNOW THAT. I really want to execute you every time you mention a hint of that empire!" The Russian Empire yelled, Soviet already knew R.E. disliked the German Empire a lot because he would always start raging when he's alone- last time he got a knife and "accidentally" stabbed himself with it. 

They sat there in silence for about five minutes, the Russian Empire was probably having a small cool down before continuing the conversation.

"I don't think I can deal with you anymore, your dismissed." The Russian Empire said.

Finally.

Soviet immediately left the room, walked down the halls and left the palace.

Yeah he's gonna try to find Third Reich- 

Even if that meant visiting the German Empire's palace...

How crazy am I?

Crazy enough to go to your father's enemy's palace.

Wait- the trip may take a couple weeks if I go barefoot, I should probably go back inside the palace to go get some money. 

Yeah a couple thousands will do, I'd rather spend a couple months at any enemies' palace as long as I don't get to see my father.

Look I don't give a shit if I just met Third Reich, he seemed nice enough so Im not even gonna give ten shits.

Soviet entered the palace again to get a couple thousand bucks, he got a pouch to carry his money and then left the palace.

I wonder if the "tAxI dRiVErs" will even drive that far-

Hehe, RUNAWAY CHAPTER!!! >:)

QNA: Favorite app?

Mines is Wattpad ;D (I'm literally on it once I get home from school) 

Edited: 0/5

Words: 940