Chapter Five - Chaotic Trio [1]

✘ THIRD REICH'S POV ✘

Third Reich kinda started to wake up, he felt something warm next to him- whatever as long as im comfy im staying here.

Wait a damn minute-

Fuck never mind I'm getting off of bed.

...

"Morgen vater." (Morning father) Third Reich greeted his father as he entered the dining room.

"Morgen, Reich." The German Empire greeted back, I wonder what's for breakfast this time?

Third Reich entered the kitchen, he found a random maid making breakfast- why not ask her? I don't really communicate with other maids other than Evelyn because Evelyn is cool as fuck bro.

SHE GIVES ME AND WEIMAR CHOCOLATE IF WE DO EXTREMELY GOOD.

"Hello- uhm whats for breakfast?" Third Reich asked, the maid flinched a bit but realized it was just Third Reich. 

"My name is Keisha, and for breakfast its pancakes again." Keisha said.

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO!

"Thanks for telling me Keisha!" Third Reich then left the kitchens, he ran through the halls, went up the stairs and went to Weimar's room (Third Reich's room if a bit farther away from Weimar's, Weimar's is closer from the stairs).

"WEIMAR WAKE THE FUCK UP! WE GONNA RACE TO THE DINING ROOM!!" Third Reich shouted, shaking his older brother until he woke up.

"Alright! Alright!" Weimar said, getting up. Now I gotta wake up Soviet.

"Wait at the top of the stairs- I'll get Soviet." [-THIRD REICH]

Weimar nodded and headed to the stairs.

Third Reich ran to his room and tackled Soviet awake- I should've done that with Weimar actually-

I feel stupid.

"The fuck?!" Soviet immediately woke up and suddenly fell off the bed.

"Bozo!" Third Reich laughed from the bed, Soviet gave him a bored or serious face. I Can't tell-

"What do you need???" Soviet asked, getting up from the floor.

"BREAKFAST! Plus i wanna race you and Weimar to the dining room." Third Reich said, Soviet rolled his eyes and followed Third to the stairs where Weimar was waiting.

"Alright, ready?" Weimar asked, Third and Soviet nodded.

"Three, two, one... go! Try not to trip and die!" Weimar giggled, they raced down the stairs- Reich almost bumped into someone but apologized quickly, Soviet almost ran into a wall and Weimar nearly fell.

And who was the first one to make it to the dining room?

Fuckin' Soviet- whatever I'll beat him next time!

"Woah your fast-" Weimar panted, Soviet looked proud of himself.

They sat in their seats, Keisha came in the dining room and served the them pancakes- Weimar and Third Reich almost fought for the maple syrup but Soviet snatched it from them, after pouring in some syrup Soviet gave it to Third.

Loser! Third Reich thought, looking at Weimar.

After like 5 seconds of pouring in the maple syrup, Third Reich gave it to Weimar.

After Breakfast - Third Reich's Bedroom

"Lets play In4Out-Win!" Third Reich suggested, it was his favorite game.

"Rice, its been like two days and a couple of some hours and i figure your a bit too addicted to that game because whenever we have free time, that game is one of our top 2 choices to play." Soviet said, looking for a different game other than In4Out-Win!

Third Reich looked and Weimar, he nodded his head- agreeing with Soviet.

(In4Out-Win! is literally a made up game i just made right this second-)

"Whatever, wheres the games we brought yesterday?" Third Reich asked, Soviet shrugged.

"Found it!" Weimar called to them- lets go!

...

"6-in!" Third Reich kind of yelled out, moving his character forwards 6 times.

Now it was Weimar's turn, he rolled the dices and got a 3-Out. He moved his character backwards three times.

Soviet rolled the three dices next, he got a 4-In Prize, so he moved his character forwards four times and chose a random card.

"Pick someone to move backwards three times." Soviet read out loud.

Shit he's gonna pick me.

"Rice, move backwards three times!" Soviet told Reich, unsurprisingly.

Dammit, i knew that was coming anyways.

Third Reich moved his character backwards three times- now it was his turn.

Rolling the dices- letting it land in whatever category it lands on, Reich got a 1-Out.

At least its not a 3-Out, if it was then Soviet would take first place- so far.

Third Reich moved his character backwards one time- Weimar's turn!

"Alright..." Weimar muttered, rolling the dices.

They are all so close to the finish line- Reich, six spots away from it, so far he's in first place, Soviet's second- one spot behind Reich, and Weimar is two spots away from Soviet.

What are the odds that Weimar won?

"FUCK YEAH!" Weimar started celebrating by tackling them, which caused a mini war for them.

"CHARGEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Third Reich shouted, Soviet charged at the incoming "enemy" and tackled him. Reich joined in the "fight."

I wish everyday could be like this. Soviet added a few changes here since he came here.

"IM BURNING YOUR WATER." Soviet suddenly yelled, leaving the room.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" Weimar dramatically yelled back, giggling afterwards.

What the fuck did i just miss- AND WHAT DOES SOVIET MEAN BY HES GONNA BURN WEIMAR'S WATER?

Im so lost- that one thought really made me zone out- damn.

ALL DONE! Please point out any mistakes because i made this at 12 AM-

QNA: Favorite historical person?

Mines is no one- I CANT DECIDE 😭

Edited: 0/5

Words: 912