Chapter Four - New Day

Time makes no sense in this chapter 😁

✘ THIRD REICH'S POV ✘

Third Reich woke up- forgetting he's on the floor sleeping next to Weimar and Soviet.

Huh? Why is Weimar and Soviet next to me- oh yeah.

Third Reich got up, he left the room then walked down the stairs and crossed through the halls. I wonder what's for breakfast?

"Guten morgen, vater." (Good morning, father.) Third Reich muttered as he passed by his dad, gosh what time is it?

"Reich? Why are you awake? Its like 5 AM." GE asked.

"Huh?" Third Reich walked over to a nearby window and looked for the sun, he couldn't see it.

Looks like I woke up early again.

"Well... Do you want breakfast? The maids are making pancakes today." [-GERMAN EMPIRE]

"Yeah- do you want me to wake up bruder und Soviet?" (-brother and) Third Reich asked, GE nodded. "Okay." 

Third Reich walked out of the dining room and then ran to his room, once he got there he tackled his older brother and Soviet until they woke up.

"THE FU-" Soviet yelled, but Third slapped him because uhm- he was about to curse. Tho he may regret that because Soviet gave him a glare.

"Reich! What was that for?!" Weimar yelled.

"Vater told me to wake you guys up. So follow me!!" Third Reich grabbed Soviet's hand-

Well let me tell ya why, IMA BE DRAGGING HIM TO THE DINING ROOM AS REVENGE!

-and dragged him till the three made it do the dining room.

"Сука!" (Bitch!) Soviet cursed in Russian, Third Reich ignored it and let go of him which caused him to fall to the ground. "You stupid piece of rice." Soviet muttered, Third Reich glared at him, rice? IS HE CALLING ME THIRD RICE?!

Whatever, he sucks.

"Did you really have to drag Soviet?" Weimar asked, Third Reich nodded.

I'm so proud of myself

Before Third Reich took a step, Soviet grabbed his leg and threw him to the floor.

"Okay I deserve that." Third Reich laughed, Soviet got up and helped Reich get up.

"Your do." [-SOVIET UNION]

"Breakfasts ready!" A maid called to them, who Reich recognized as Evelyn.

"Tag your it." Weimar said, tagging Third and running to the table which was "base."

Third Reich looked at Soviet, Soviet gave him a "don't you fucking dare." Look.

Hmmmmmm, Im just gonna-

"Tag." Third Reich said, tagging Soviet on the arm and running to the table, tho Soviet got him back before Third could reach "base."

"Your too slow." Soviet commented, reaching a nearby seat before Third could tag him back.

"Dammit." [-THIRD REICH]

"Where's vater?" Weimar asked Evelyn as she came to give them their pancakes.

"The emperor is probably in his room doing something." Evelyn answered, "Do you guys want milk, tea, coffee or...?" 

"Coffee." Weimar and Third Reich said.

"I'll have water.."Soviet said.

Water? THIS BITCH-