Ch-3

Aryan's pov

What the hell does that girl think of herself. She just loves to spoil my mood and make me angry. I hate her, she is a spoiled girl. But I never saw her behaving in this way with her family nor my family. I think she is making fools of everyone by her sweet behaviour and words. But why does she behave with me in that way.

'Aryan what are you thinking focus on driving' I say to myself . Then I reach my home.

When I enter the House everyone starts looking at me . 'Is Shanaya called them and said everything that happened between us a few time ago' I say to myself in my mind.

I ask "what happened? Why you all are looking at me like this".

"Aryan we want to talk to you about something really important" mom says and I feel relaxed because it's not about Shanaya and my fight because mom says important and they calls our fight childishness.

"Yes mom"I say .

"Maa tell him" Mom says to dadi and she looks at me .

"Dadi what happened?" I ask her in confusion. Of course it's confusing for me when my whole family is sitting silently in fact my sister and cousin too who never stop talking .

"Come with me Aaru"dadi says and gives me a smile . And dadi starts going towards her room and I follow her without saying anything.

When we reach her room dadi says "Aaru I want to talk to you about something really important or you can say I want it to happen if you agree".

"Yes dadi I can do anything for you tell me" I say . Yes I can do anything just to see my family happy.

"Beta I want to see your marriage" dadi says. I never think in my dream taht dadi will say this.

"But dadi why I...I..mean...why?"I ask her while stammering.

"Because everyone needs a life partner in their life and you too" dadi says and asks me "Do you love anyone?"

"What! Dadi like do you really think. I don't talk to any girl you know right" I say to her . I don't believe in love because finding real love is really hard in this generation.Then I start drinking water.

"But I know you like to talk with one girl , and I am planning your marriage with that girl" she says and I choke on my water .

"Whh...what! Who and when?" I ask her in shock. It's shocking for me .

"Shanaya, and I think you both are perfect for each other. If you both agree then I am sure you both will look like 'A perfect couple' " she says with shiny eyes. And my eyes widened after hearing her .

"Da...dadi...wh....what..di...did...you say?" I again ask her because right now I am not believing in my own ear .

"Yes I will like to see you both together, not only me our whole family" She says.

"Yes Aryan I also want this" mom says while entering into the room with other members of my family except dad. I can't believe they are telling me to marry the girl with whom I always end up fighting.

I again ask her "Dadi with wh...whom?"

"Oh bhai stop it. don't you hear what dadi said or you are so desperate that you started to imagine your wedding with her right now" said shifa.

"Ya bhai I was never able to know the real feeling of yours towards Shanaya di" Hamza says in a teasing tone.

"Shut up you both"chachi scold them and says to me " Aaryan we are serious".

"Ok so you all want to bound us in marriage. Suppose I will agree to do so but she will never gonna say yes" I say and then Chachu, Hamza and shifa starts jumping with happiness.
"Yeahhhhhh! Wow you agreed , yeah there's another wedding going to happen in our house after a long time" they say while dancing and jumping like mad persons.