Ch-4

Author's pov :

Siddiqui Mansion

"Bushra is Aryan ready" dadi asks Bushra . "Wait maa I am going to check him" replies Bushra.

Bushra enters Aryan's room "Aryan beta what is this?" She says with an annoying face .

"What mom" Aryan asks with confusion.

"Why are you wearing your everyday formal clothes" says Bushra.

"Mom then what should I wear" Aryan says.

"Beta I already told you to wear the black kurta which I gave you yesterday" Bushra says.

(Picture credit goes to its respective owner)

"But mom I only wear those clothes on any special occasion" Aryan says.

"It's also a special day Aryan, so just wear it i don't want to hear any other word" Bushra says. And then she takes leave from his room.
Aryan wore that dress and they all went to Ali's house.

Shanaya's pov :

I know this is a big decision but I am happy with it . But it's not going to change my perspective about him.

"Di they are here, let's go. Everyone is waiting for you in the living room" Zoya says .

I just nod and come downstairs . After entering into the living room  I don't know why but my eyes make their way towards Aryan . Damn! He is just looking breath taking. He is looking so hot and handsome in black kurta and his muscles uff. How can anyone look this good in just a simple kurta. 'stop Shanaya what are you thinking'  I say myself in my mind .

Then dadi tells me to come and sit beside her and I give her a smile and take a place beside her.

"So now our friendship is going to turn into a relationship" chachu says with a happy face.

"No we can't decide it. It's their life so they should talk with each other and let us know if they really want this or not " papa says.

"Ya beta go and talk in alone" his dadi says.

"Go Shanaya take him with you in your room" Mumma says .

'now I have to take him with me in my room'  I think in my mind .
Then I get up from sofa and start going towards my room and he follows me like an lost puppy.

We enter in my room and I azar the door.
"So what's in your mind Aryan, why you said yes?" I ask .

"what's in your mind" he says completely ignoring my question .

"You are ignoring me, I don't know how I will spend my whole life with you" I say .

"Then why you said yes" he again ask me more like a sentence.