Ch-10

Shanaya's pov

In the morning when I wake up I don't find Aryan on the bed because he is in the washroom . Yesterday I enjoyed a lot with them. Especially Aaryan's look when he was racing with me. He behaves really well with all his cousins and sometimes he becomes rude I think because he is caring towards them actually he is not that bad but his behaviour with his father always makes me confused. Then I get a call from a number.

Me
Hello!
Unknown Number
Mam yesterday you ordered a
parcel we call you to confirm
your order do you really want
that?
Me
Of course I want my parcel

"Do you order something?" I hear Aryan's voice and cut the call. I look at him he is combing his hair . Damn he doesn't know how much I want to touch his hair and play with those. A smirk appears at the corner of his lips.

"You like to ogling me right" he says and I come out from my imagination.

"No" I reply quickly and look everywhere but not at him.

"Really baby" he says. I know he says it intentionally why this man loves to tease me.

"You are a baby" I reply my gaze is fixed on my lap.

"You can call me whatever you want but why don't you give me the answer" he says .

"I already said that I am not ogling you" I say because I already told him no .

"I am not talking about that . I am talking about the order" he says . Shit I hate myself. He is talking about something else and here I am .

"Oh ya i order something for you. You like that that's your favourite" I say with a mischievous smile. Actually he hates that but I want to see his reaction.

"You. I mean you order something for me?" He asks me in confusion.

"Yes" I say.

"Is anyone told you to order something for me" he asks me.

"No I order it only for you nobody says me" I say .

"Then I can't wait to see this because if you order something for me then it's not a normal thing" he says. Well my husband is smart.

"I can't wait to see your expression baby" I say and come to the washroom. But then I remember something and open the door again

"Don't go downstairs alone. Wait until I come" I say and close the door again .

"Ok be fast" he says.

"I won't" I say. Actually I love to annoy him.

After a few minutes I come wearing my office attire. And see him doing something on the phone. Then I start drying my hair . Aryan comes towards me and stands behind me our eyes meet through the mirror.

"Can I ?" He asks me. Does he want to dry my hair . Wow it's so romantic. Shut up Shanaya what are you thinking. I don't know what to say so I give him the hair dryer . I am not a girl who lets everyone touch her hair i don't like it if anyone touches my hair except mumma but i feel so good whenever Aryan touches me I never feel uncomfortable with his touch. Like I can happily surrender myself to him. Then he starts drying my hair. His hands are roaming all over my hair. The way he is drying my hair I am feeling the butterflies dancing. Then he starts massaging my scalp. Don't do this I am melting and I may sleep here. Then I feel a hot breath on my shoulder.

"It's done Jaan" he says. Then I realise that it's done and wait a min Does he call me Jaan . No maybe I am dreaming .

"Amm thanks" I say.