Ch-7

Hey guys! I am feeling really demotivated. It's my first story , show some love . Kindly vote for the story and share this with your friends too. I already uploaded 6 chapters but there's no response 🥺.

Now read this chapter and do votes
_______________________________________

Aryan's pov:

I open my eyes at morning and see her sleeping face. She is looking cute. I become too busy to adore her then she opens her and rub her eyes like a cute baby.

"How's your night" I ask her.

"Good" she says .

"Is your back hurting?" I ask her with concern. 

"No and no need to order a new couch" she says.

"Why?" I ask her in confusion.

"Because if you order it then all family members will come to know that we are sleeping separately" she says. She is right.

"Oh so you have some knowledge" I tease her.

"Shut up" she says and go to washroom. Then I too come at the gym for my workout.

After an hour when I come to my room. She is doing her hair. She is wearing a beautiful traditional dress. She is looking breath taking. Most of the time I saw her wearing office attire, I rarely see her in traditional. Then she turn towards me and check on me from head to toe. I thought that she will hate to look at me in this state because I am all sweaty but no here she is looking at me like she is seeing the world's most beautiful thing.

"Done ogling me" I say with a smirk. Then she hurriedly lower her eyes. And again her face's colour turn red.
Then I start going towards her. I take one step closer to her and she takes one step backward. We do the same thing until her back touches the wall. Then I cage her between the wall and me. But there's a little distance between us because I am all sweaty and I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"W..what...are you doing?" She stammers.

"Nothing just showing you a beautiful view" I say. Actually I love to tease her. Now it's my favourite thing to make her blush.

"I...I..." She stammers.

"You what" I say.

"We...we a..are ge" she stops when we hear a knock on the door. 'Wrong time huh' I think and leave her she runs to open the door and there's mom. She greets her.

"Bacha you are looking so beautiful" mom says to Shanaya and kisses her forehead.

'It's not fair mom I have the first right to kiss her' I think in my mind.
'shit Aryan stop what are you thinking, you are getting jealous from your own mom' I scold myself in my mind.

"Aryan you are still not ready" mom scold me.

"Yes mom I am just going" I say.

"Sorry bacha for this lazy. Do you please wait for few more min here then come downstair with Aryan" she says to Shanaya.

"Ok mom I don't have any problem" Shanaya says. Then I go to take shower.

After taking shower I come in my room and see her sitting on the edge of the bed scrolling through something on phone.

"So finally you are ready lazy" she says and looks at me.

"Yes" I say and start wearing the watch which she gave me yesterday and I also see that she is wearing the ring which I gave to her.

"Aryan please do fast. I am feeling hungry" she says like a baby.

"But I am not" I reply just to make her angry.