Ch-16

Shanaya's pov

I entered his office with him. After seeing him everyone becomes silent and greets him and starts doing their job. I never came to his office it's the first time I come here some of the employees are looking at me in shock but few senior employees are welcoming me with a smile they know me because they saw me at the wedding. We finally reach his cabin.

"The decoration is nice" I say but he ignores me like no one is here. The first time I came to his office he should welcome me but no here this angry bird is ignoring me. He sits on his chair and I sit on the couch.

"Aryan look I did that mistakenly" I say but he ignore me and we hear a knock and he says "come in" . Oh he can hear a knock but he can't accept his wife's apology. A man enters his cabin.

"Sir you have a meeting in 10 min" he says.

"Ok Aman go I am coming" he says and his PA went out of the room.
I am here with him and he isn't looking at me.

"Baby I am sorry" this time I say softly but he completely ignores me and left the room. I messed up everything so I have to make everything right.

'ok I have an idea' I take a small note pad book and a pen from his table and start writing.

Aryan's pov

I don't know why she came with me. It's true I am ignoring her but it doesn't mean I am not taking care of her.

"Aman go and ask her if she needs anything or not. And make sure she doesn't face any problem here.  If she faces any trouble here then I am not going to leave you all"  I order in strict tone. No matter how angry I am at her, her safety and comfort is my first priority. And I also tell the senior employees to tell other employees who she is.

"Ok sir" he says and I enter the meeting room and a few minutes later Aman also joins us and we start our meeting

.

After finishing my meeting I enter my cabin and here she is still sitting and seeing a magazine when she sees me she gives me a smile which I want to give back with a hug but I can't.

"Aman make a coffee for me" I order him and gesture him to ask her if she needs anything.

"Mam do you need anything" he asks her.

"No" she replies with a smile.

I loose my tie and sit on the chair and see a note. SORRY BABY. I am sure she did it. So cute but I don't react and continue with my emotionless face. Then I take a glass of water from my table and there's another note.

HEY JAAN! KYA APNE JAAN KO MAAF NAHI KAROGE? 🥺

Damn this girl is making it hard for me to ignore her but I want her to taste her own medicine. Yesterday I became tense when she ignored my call and didn't even call me the whole day and what she did is so risky what if they harm her. I continue ignoring her and open a file to involve myself in the work it may help me to ignore her but when I open the file i find another note.

PLEASE NA SORRY

Then I finally look at her who is sitting on the couch. I look at her and she holds her ears and murmurs a sorry .  She is looking so cute and I want to kiss her pout. But I can't allow myself to melt here. She did all for me but at least she should inform me once what if she gets into any trouble I know she is strong but still and to be honest her efforts are making me excited to know what else she can do for me.

Again I engross myself in work but when I turn a few pages i again find a note .

AT LEAST TALK TO ME