Ch-15

Shanaya's pov

I wake up in the morning and try to find something or someone on my side but then I realise that I am sleeping on the couch and that someone is my husband who is angry with me. Actually I have a really bad habit of cuddling something or someone while sleeping but now I only want to cuddle Aryan while sleeping but yesterday I didn't sleep in bed because what if he became uncomfortable and left me there alone. It hurt me more so I chose to sleep here but I was so tired so I fell asleep very soon otherwise it's impossible to sleep without cuddling him. My chain thought broke by the sound of the door. I look at the door and find my handsome husband. He is all sweaty in his gym attire. Damn he is looking so hot his abs, biceps everything is looking so perfect. He never skips gym. Then I see a smirk on his face and realise that I am shamelessly looking at him and also get caught. Wait did he smirk, It means maybe he is in a good mood but before I could say anything he entered the washroom.

Then I switched on the phone. Yesterday I totally forgot to switch on the phone and check who was calling me that time.

"Oh no! It's Aryan who called me" ok so I added fuel to the fire that's why he is ignoring me more . How stupid I am at least for once I should check who was calling but no I have to mess everything up. Now if I tell him to come with me then he is going to refuse. I also see a missed call from Zoya. So at first I call her.

"Hey didi so finally you have time to talk to Lil sister" she says.

"Actually I was busy torturing someone" I reply.

"Please don't say it's Aryan jiju" she says

"No no" i reply without wasting any time.

"So who is that person" she says.

"Not person actually people" I say

"Woo that's great then why you didn't call me I would love to see the movie" she says .

"But wait you torture someone when they try to harm the people whom you love the most that means is anyone try to harm us then why you didn't call me or shehzaan bhai we will teach a very well lesson together" finally she stop saying

"Ok so you are done right" I say .

"Yes now tell who is it" she says.

"They didn't try to harm you all they already harmed my Aryan in the past so I have to teach them a lesson" I say.

"My Aryan wow wow Shanaya's Aaryan" she says teasingly and I feel heat in my cheeks. I am sure I am blushing.

"Ok di stop blushing and tell me the truth. You are in love right" she says. Then suddenly my heart stop hearing the word love . Am I in lo..love.

"Hey di are you here" she says again.

"Hm" I say

"You Love your Aaryan right" she says teasingly.

"Am.. I don't know" I say not knowing what to say but if I love him so it's his right to know first that I am in love with him.

"Oh really then why you torture the people who hurt him" she says .

"Because Ryan is important for me" I say.

"No di trust me you are in love" she says and I blush more.

"Ok come to the point why you called me yesterday" I say and change the topic.

"Why can't I call my di" she says sarcastically.

"You can" I say

"Are you busy today" she asks me

"Yes a lot" i reply.