Ch-14

Shanaya's pov

I didn't want to hurt him. But I did . I hurt my Aryan. His behaviour also hurt me but I deserve this. I have to say him in a proper way but at first I want to punish that Mihir and his uncle. They hurt him a lot now it's time to say sorry.

I hurriedly get up from the bed and do my morning jobs then I leave for my office. Today I don't eat breakfast because Aryan also hasn't eaten anything since last night. I am really sorry baby.

I enter my office and call Dadi to ask about Aryan's hostel's name. They will come at night.

"Assalamualaikum dadi" I greet her.

"Walaikum assalam beta. Is everything fine there?" Dadi asks me. No dadi nothing is okay Aryan is angry so nothing is ok.

"Yes dadi everything actually I want to ask you something about Aryan" I say.

"Sure beta ask what you want to ask" dadi says. I can't understand how to ask about his hostel's name but I don't want to waste any time. I just want to punish them for what they did with my Aryan.

"Dadi actually I want to the name of the hostel" I say .

"Which hostel?" Dadi asks me .

"The hostel where Aryan used to read" I say . I am sure she is thinking why I want to know the name of that hostel.

"RBE hostel" she says in her low voice.

"Okay dadi thank you so much and please don't say anything about it to Aryan at least right now" I say. I don't want to make him more angry on me or miunderstand me.

"Ok Shanaya and always remember it's your right to know everything about him" dadi says. She is so sweet she didn't ask me why I want to know about this instead she is saying me it's my right.

"Ya dadi bye see you at night. Love you" I say .

"Ok meri bachi bye and love you too" she replies then I cut the call and I call my new PA Kabir at my cabin .

He knocks the door of my cabin and I say "come in".

"Kabir I want to know every information about RBE hostel. All the teachers name students name everything" I order him.

"But mam it's difficult" he says.

"I don't care. I want all information today. Fifteen years ago who take admission on that hostel and all the teacher's name of that batch. And a student called Mihir I want all his information right now" I say. I will make him pay for the things he did with Aryan.

"Ok mam but it's quite hard" he says and receive a deadly glare from me .

"Ok ma'am I am trying" he says and leave to search about that . Then I call Aryan but he doesn't receive my call. Why he is doing this . I want to say sorry but he is ignoring me . Then I hear a knock.

"Come in" I say .

"Mam I called them but they refused to give any information" Kabir says .

"They have to give. Kabir call two of my guards and tell them to join us we are going at that hostel right now and you are also joining me" I say .

"W..what" he says in disbelief.

"We are going to that hostel" I say.

"But mam they refused to give us any information" he says again.

"But I want all information about that Mihir and his uncle and ya hire two people too" I say .

"Why mam" he asks me.