Ch-13

Shanya's pov

After my office he comes to pick me up.

"How's your day?" I ask him.

"Good. Your?" He asks me with a smirk.

"You know about mine" I say and frawn.

"Ya my possessive wifey" he says. Then we spend the whole ride by talking about so many things.

Finally we reach home. There's no one in the house except me and Aryan. We didn't eat dinner till now so we have to order something from outside. Because I don't know how to cook and I don't know whether he knows how to cook or not.

We both enter at our room and I hear a sound of box falling on the floor. Then I turn my head and it was box full of realistic cockroch toy which I order for Aryan to scare him or to see his reaction. Then I look at Aryan his face lost it's colour and he is continuously mumbling "no no" then he starts messing his hair and lose his tie. He throws the nearby flower pots. I don't know what's going on with him . I just wanted to see his reaction but I think it's a phobia. I hurriedly close the box and try to calm him.

"Aryan are you ok?" I ask him and try to hold his hand but he doesn't not letting me come near him. His eyes become red.

"A.. Aryan calm down please" I say and try hold his hand but he start shouting on me

"Leave just leave" he says . Before our marriage we used to hate each other but he never shouted on me. I never see him in this state he is sweating badly I low the temperature of the AC but still he is sweating. Then he start taking medicine he take 3 or 4 different pills. He is throwing all things here and there and continuosly mumbling 'no no stop' 'I hate people'. Is he knows that I order those but I never wanted to harm him I just wanted to do some fun . I never knew that he has a phobia. I can't see her in this state so I hug him tightly.

"Calm down baby" I say and start caressing his back. But he tightly hold my hand try to throw me away from him. He hold my hand so tightly that it's paining so much but I care less start consulting him.

"Ryan (nickname of Aarya given by Shanaya) shh . I am sorry I will never hurt you again" I say. I know I am the reason of his pain. After few seconds he stops pushing me away and hug me tightly and buries his face my neck.

"Don't hurt me please. Stop it I am innocent. No. Stop" he is mumbling all this. Is anyone hurt him in past . I just want to punch that rascal's face.

"Aryan shh baby no one can hurt you . I am here with you shhh Jaan" I say to him and try to comfort him.

When I feel that he is calm I make him sleep on the bed. He soon falls asleep because of those pills. I am feeling so guilty because he is suffering because of me and the one who harmed him in the past I won't leave that person. I see all the mess and make a mind to clean them and throw the box away but when I try to get up from the bed he hold my hand more tightly.

"No don't le..leave me please he will beat me again. They are so bad please" he says in his sleep.

"I am not going anywhere" I say and kiss his forehead and lay beside him. He again hug me so I rest my head on the headrest and he rest his head on my chest. I caress his hair and kiss his forehead again soon I fall asleep.

Aryan's pov

When I enter my room I bump with a table and a box falling on the floor it is full of cockroaches. And the past start flashing infront of me. Those are not real but it's looking realistic. My mind stop working and I start throwing the things here and there the pain of my past haunts me. I start feeling the pain which they gave me. People are so cruel. I take so many pills in one go . I always take those whenever my past haunts me. Then someone hugs me it's Shanaya I try to push her away but she again hugs me. The hug is so warm her embrace is making me feel better so finally I hug her more tightly. I find comfort in her embrace. But those memories still flashing infront of my eyes. The way they beat me and lock me in the room full of cockroaches. They way those were flying here and there and sitting on me. I shout but no one comes to save no one comes to save that kid. After few minutes I feel calm . It's Shanaya who calm me down. Then soon I fall asleep in her arms.
.
.
.
.
.
"No no don't beat me no" "Leave me" I shout but again a slap land on cheek . "Don't do this please" "please don't" I say.