Ch-8

Shanaya's pov

We reach the venue and Aryan opens the door for me and gives me his hand and I hold his hand and come out of the car. We take a grand entry. When we start working towards the stage all smoke surrounds our legs. And some people starts showering the flower on us. It's looking so beautiful.

When we reach the stage then everyone starts coming to meet us.
Then I see my family and I hug my mumma so tightly.

"I miss you mumma I miss you all" I say tears are not stopping.

"Stop crying bacha" mumma says while patting on my back.

"Di I also miss you" Zoya says and hugs me .

"Same here" I say. And I hug every one.

"Aryan how are you beta? Did she trouble you much" mumma asks him.

"No mumma" he says.

"And ask him too how much he troubled her" dadi says.

"I didn't dadi" he says in a childish way.

Then Adil and Rohan come at the stage

"Oh Shanaya you are looking so gorgeous" Adil says and comes to hug me but Aarya holds my wrist and pulls me towards him and I land on him. I look at him in confusion.

"She is my wife so call her 'bhabi' " Aryan says and the word 'my wife' gives me butterflies.

"Possessive huh" Shifa and Zoya tease him. Aryan rubs his neck . And I am sure my checks are red due to blushing.

"So what I won't call her bhabi" Adil says making Aryan angry.

"Why what's your problem" he says with possessiveness. And I like his possessive sight the way he says 'my wife' I want to hear it again and again.

"Oh shut up you possessive person. She is like my sister so I will call her Shanaya and you Mr. Possessive don't you ever try to hurt my sister otherwise we will break your face" Adil says.

"Me too" Rohan says.

"Shanaya now you have three brothers one mistake from his side and you just need to inform us and we will break his bones" Rohan says.

"Ok" I say. They are all treating me so nicely.

"Oh Allah! Why you all brothers are obsessed with my jiju's bones I mean he will never hurt my di so just relax no need to break his bones" Zoya says and I chuckle and Aryan frawn.

"Yes stop saying those things to Aryan" mumma says.

"So Guys now it's time for some couple pictures" shifa says. Then they all left the stage and the cameraman told us to give some couple poses.
Here we both are standing dumbfounded because we don't know how to give a couple poses . I never had any boyfriend in the past.

"Sir mam please come closer" the cameraman says.

Then we both take a step and come closer to each other.

"Give some romantic poses" another cameraman says.

Then Aryan holds me from my waist and I rest my one hand on his chest and another one on his shoulder.

"Thora aur karib (a little bit closer)" cameraman says then Aaryan pull me towards him.

"Mam rest your head on Sir's chest" the cameraman says. I am feeling so awkward because I never come this close of any boy. Then I look at Aryan and find that Aryan is already looking at me. Then I rest my head on his chest . I don't know why but I am feeling so well and secure. This feeling is something very special. His embrace is doing something to me. Then we give few more poses.