• 10 •

Isabella and Patrick called and texted every night ever since they started a non-labeled relationship. And Isabella was content where they were. She liked how there was no pressure on what they had to do or what they didn't have to do.
Today was the day Isabella left a few days early to go to California for her music. She made sure she had everything and walked out and saw Patrick. He had offered to drop her off at the airport.
"Hey, ready?" He asked and opened her car door.
"Thanks. Yep... I'm a bit nervous." She admitted and put her seat belt on.
"Why? The flight?" He asked.
"No... what if my music isn't as good as I remembered." She said.
"Well, I haven't heard it... but I have heard you sing and you're amazing." Patrick reassured her.
"Thanks. Maybe when I get back I can show you a song or two." She told him and got excited.
"I would love that. I want to hear the whole album if you would let me." He said genuinely and Isabella looked at him surprised.
"I mean if you want me to." He added and Isabella nodded.
"Yeah I would love to let you listen... though it might be a little awkward considering what my songs are about," Isabella said nervously. Patrick held her hand.
"Hey, I'm not mad you made songs about our break up. I'm looking forward to listening." He said then kissed the back of her hand.

<>

Isabella.jade

jade

743,282 likes, liked by, Clarebear7, Kykelce,Patrickmahomes, Joeyb_9, and 4 othersIsabella

Patrickmahomes, Joeyb_9, and 4 others
Isabella.jade: California here I come!

Clarebear7:So pretty!!

User271: skincare routine?

Joeyb_9: is that plane coming to Ohio?
^Isabella.jade: sadly not.
^ Iahjay_10: Bro did you not read the caption???

Chargersontop:ewwww

User2819:I live in California!!
^User4392: no one asked <3