• 15 •

"Isabella this is a mess... we need to come up with a plan for your album. On the bright side, this is good publicity. But I understand you want to keep things private." Alex said to Isabella over the phone.
Isabella sighed over the phone and watched Patrick as they ran drills.
"Hm... what if we just told everyone we were college friends? It's not a lie but it's not airing out business." Isabella said.
"That could work! Want me to come up with a post for you?" Alex asked.
"No it's ok... I'll send it to you before I post it though... I got to go but I'll talk to you soon." She says then hangs up the phone then pulls out her notebook to brainstorm ideas but is interrupted by Brad waking into the viewing booth she was in.
"Isabella, can I please talk to you in my office?" He asked and Isabella nods then collected her stuff.

"Please... have a seat." He said then motioned to the chair and Isabella sat down.
"I wanted to talk to you about this recent fame you have acquired and with your album coming out... I wanted to ask you, is all this going to affect your work?" He asked and Isabella internally rolled her eyes.
"No sir, I'm working with my manager about the internet drama and it should be over soon. And for my music career, shouldn't be a problem." She said with a smile and he nodded.
"Good, let's keep it that way." He said then stood up and Isabella followed.
"Anything else?" She asked and walked to his office door.
"No... Thank you." He said and Isabella walked out.

<>

"He's doing too much..." Patrick said as he watched her make dinner for the two of them.
"Yeah, This new job position is really getting to his head." Isabella agreed while cutting the potatoes.
"So I wanted to run this by you before I did it... but me and my manager thought that I should post something and tell everyone that we were friends in college." She said then through the potatoes in the pan.
"That sounds good. Do you want me to repost it?" He asked and Isabella nodded.
"Yeah, that might be good." She said then started adding the seasoning.

Isabella.jade

3,436,321, Likes, Liked by, Killatrav, Patrickmahomes, Randimahomes, and 7 others

Isabella.jade: This will be the only time I will address this!! Patrick and I were friends in college.
Y'all need to chill... Anyways stream Pictures of us on November 17th!!!!

Comments are limited.

<>

A few days passed and it was the night before Isabella's album release. The next day was a Tuesday so Patrick had the day off and so they were having a party to celebrate. Isabella wanted to make snacks and decorate herself but Patrick insisted that he hire someone and have it at his house.
Isabella got ready in Patrick's bathroom for her release party and then went to the living room where some of the guests had already arrived. She was wearing a dark blue tank top shirt and dark blue dress pants. Paired with dress shoes

 Paired with dress shoes