• 25 •

(Hi! Just letting you know I have a new book out! It's called =Amelia Rose Burrow= and it's about the daughter of Joe Burrow. Even if you don't like Joe Burrow I would appreciate it if you gave it a shot! It's mostly about the characters that I created.)

The Chiefs had a big win against the Raiders 48-9 and now they were out celebrating. Patrick and Isabella were dancing when Isabella felt her phone ring and saw it was her manager Alex, she exited the club they were at and answered the call.

"Hello?" She answered.
"Great news! You are officially going on tour! I'm booking a flight to Kansas City right now and we are going to have to have a few meetings but we can work around your schedule."  Her manager told her excitedly.
"Oh my gosh, that's great! I'm so excited." Isabella replied.
"I know! Send me your schedule for the week and I'll let you know when the meetings are." Her manager said.
"OK, I'll do that as soon as I get home. Thank you, Alex, for everything." Isabella said goodbye and then hung up. She was about to walk back into the club but her phone rang again. Without looking at it she answered thinking it was Alex.
"Hello?" no one replied. Isabella looked to see who called her and it was an unknown number. The number hung up and Isabella didn't think anything of it. She goes back into the club and finds Patrick.

<>

Isabella had a meeting after meeting for her tour and is now on her way to the airport for an away game against the Bengals. Isabella is so excited for the game but also nervous since two of the most important people in her life are on separate teams. She has always been more of a Bengals girl but she knows Patrick needs her support since they have not won against the Bengals before.

She flew with the rest of the Chiefs media team and stayed in the same hotel as Patrick. Patrick wanted her to fly with him and the rest of the Chiefs team but Isabella decided against it since there would be a lot of press and paparazzi. They arrived pretty late at night and then went straight to bed.

The next day Isabella gets ready for the game and gets a ride with a co-worker to the stadium. She wanted to tease Patrick so she wore her Bengals sweatshirt with a turtleneck, fleece-lined leggings, and a leather jacket, paired with Uggs and another surprise shirt.

She goes through security and then walks onto the field

She goes through security and then walks onto the field. She walks over to the sideline where Patrick and Travis are warming up.

"Hey guys," She said, Travis laughed at her sweatshirt and Patrick scoffed as they walked closer to her.
"Take it off Isabella." He said. Isabella rolls her eyes.
"Fine." She says and takes off her jacket and sweatshirt to reveal a number 9 Burrow Jersey.
Travis starts to laugh even harder and Isabella can't help but laugh at Patrick's shocked face.
"Better?" She asked innocently.
"That is too good Isabella. I needed that laugh." Travis said then walked away.
"You better have an extra shirt somewhere," Patrick said sternly.
"Don't worry I brought a Nike sweatshirt to put over it. It's just an extra layer." She explained.
"Nope, I don't even want you to wear it underneath your clothes. It's coming off completely and in the garbage." He said and Isabella laughed.
"Fine I'll take it off but if I freeze to death it's your fault." She said sarcastically.
"Right because a football Jersey will keep you warm." Patrick rolled his eyes.
"I'll change before the game I promise... I'm rooting for you Patrick. You got this." She said seriously.
"I wish I could kiss you right now. It would bring me luck." Patrick said with a pout.
"I'll give you all the kisses you want later. I'll see you after the game okay?" She said then left him on the sidelines.

Isabella walked over to the Bengal's side and saw Joe and Ja'Mar. They both saw her and Joe smiled at the jersey.
"What's up shorty? Are you cheering for us?" Ja'Mar asked and hugged her.
"I am rooting for both teams," Isabella said.
"Nice Jersey," Joe said while hugging her.
"Thanks, I'm going to go find Clare and change shirts. Good luck boys." She said then left them.

<>

It's tied and Isabella is taking pictures nervously. Joe was managing to keep the ball at the right at the end zone without scoring. Isabella quickly glances at Patrick and can see how stressed he is.

34-31 Isabella feels the disappointment for her boyfriend and packs up her camera equipment. She watches Joe and Ja'mar celebrate and smiles. She went up to them and Congratulated them, and told them bye. She then left the field and waited for Patrick. eventually, she sees him come out with his bag his face full of disappointment. She grabbed his hand and pulled him aside.

"Im proud of you Patrick. That was an amazing game." She encouraged.
"I could have played better. I'm the reason we lost." He said and it broke Isabella's heart hearing him say that.
"Patrick if you asked every single teammate of yours why you lost their answer isn't going to be you. I know it feels like it Pat, but I promise it wasn't your fault." She said and pulled him into a hug. Patrick stayed in her embrace till Isabella pulled away and walked with him out of the stadium. They got into the car and drove to the airport to leave.
"Are you sure you don't want to stay? I understand if you do." Patrick tells Isabella.
"It's ok Babe, at this rate we will see them at the championship game." She said.

<>

Isabella walked into Brad's office and handed him the printed-off photos he wanted then was about to leave.
"Have a seat, Isabella," He pointed to the chair across from him.
"Their rumors going around about you and Mr. Mahomes and I have noticed in your work that the majority of your pictures are of Mahomes." He said. Isabella looked at him confused as to where the conversation was going.
" He's the quarterback, and one of the hot topics right now in the NFL I figured people would want more shots of him." Isabella defended herself.
"Right but if in the future, this becomes a problem, I will have to write you up. this is your job Isabella, not a free ticket to sleep with Mahomes," He said accusingly. Isabella scoffed.
" I am your boss Isabella you must treat me with respect." He said unappreciated of Isabella's attitude.
"Like the respect that you treat me with? Saying I'm using this job to sleep with a guy who I was already friends with. I'll treat you with respect when you treat me with respect." Isabella said then left his office.

Isabella drove home full of anger. She walked into the house and bypassed Silver and Steel who were waiting to be pet and then ignored Patrick who was on the couch. She went into their bedroom threw off her shoes and plopped on their bed. Patrick cautiously opened the door and peeked his head in.
"Is it safe to come in?" he jokingly asked.
"I'm not in the mood for jokes Patrick." She snapped.
"Sorry... what's wrong?" He asked and laid on the bed beside her.
"My stupid boss! He accused me of using this job to sleep with you! And then said I needed to treat him with respect!" She ranted. Patrick pulled out his phone.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"Calling Clark Hunt and getting this dude fired." He said but Isabella stopped him.
"Woah wait, are you sure that's a good idea?" She protested.
"Isabella he can't just say stuff like that to you," Patrick said.
"I know that Patrick but calling Clark Hunt is a bit much don't you think? Look I don't like Brad either but the season is almost over and soon enough I'll be on tour and he won't be my boss anymore." She explained.
"What about after the tour?" Patrick asked. Isabella sighed.
"I'm not sure I'm coming back, Pat. I love music and maybe it is time I make it my full job." She told him. Patrick looked surprised.
"I can still come to your games, but I'll just be in the stands," Isabella said.
"If that's what you want to do Izzy I support you," Patrick said and she smiled.
"Thank you, Pat, I love you."
"I love you too."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Don't forget to like/vote! And don't be a ghost reader! I love reading the comments. If you have any questions let me know!