• 16 •

Read note at the end please!!!!

Isabella woke up from a pounding headache. She wasn't too much of a lightweight, but she didn't drink so when she did drink, she could feel it the next morning. She looked at the nightstand for her phone and found a pill and a glass of water. She made a mental note to thank Patrick And took the pill. She opened her phone and saw all the support she was getting for her album. She spent some time scrolling through social media and then smelled something delicious. She got out of bed and went to the kitchen and saw a shirtless Patrick making breakfast. She went up behind him wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his back.
"Morning... how did you sleep?" He asked while cooking the bacon.
"Mh... good," Isabella responded then stood on her tiptoes and kissed his shoulder. Isabella pulled away and sat on one of the stools and watched Patrick cook.

Isabella felt like the luckiest girl on the whole planet. Watching Patrick's broad shoulders as he stirred the eggs or when he turned in her direction she could see his slight abs. Her admiring ended when her phone rang. Isabella looked at her phone and saw that it was Joe. She sighed then and picked it up.
"Hello?" She answered.
"Hey, Izzy... I want to apologize, I'm sorry I overstepped. It wasn't my place to say all that and I'm sorry." He apologized. Isabella wasn't mad, deep down she knew he was right and was trying to look out for her.
"It's ok Joey, You were just trying to protect me and I get it... How was the ride back to the hotel?" she asked moving on.
"Good for me... Bad for Clare who almost threw up... speaking of Clare she wants to hang out tomorrow." He said.
"Mh... I'm sure she does." Isabella laughed knowing her friend. She looked over to Patrick and saw him plating the food.
"Hey I got to go but I'll talk to you soon." She said wrapping up the conversation.
"Alright, love ya." He said.
"Love you too, bye." She said then hung up the phone. Patrick sat her plate in front of her and sat beside her.

"Have you given moving in any thought?" He asked while taking a sip of his orange juice. Isabella took a breath before answering.
"I would love to move in with you Patrick." She said and he smiled.
"Great! I'll hire a moving company for your stuff." He said. Isabella was about to protest but he gave her a look and shushed her and she rolled her eyes.

<>

Later that day Isabella had gone home to start packing and to finish up some work.
"Hey, you wanted me to call?" Isabella said to her manager while she was editing pictures from the last game which was against the Rams.
"Isabella your album is a hit! And I want you to consider going on tour!" She said with excitement. Isabella's jaw dropped.
"T-tour? You want me to go on tour?" Isabella said with disbelief.
"Not just me, the world does. Your fans do. Soooo what do you say?" Her manager asked with hope.
"I-I don't know... I have a job and-" She began to explain but was cut off.
"Don't worry it will be after this season but... it will continue to next season," Alex explained.
"I don't know... I will have to think about it." Isabella said not sure. She loved her job and didn't want to ditch them because her career took off.
"OK... let me know by the end of the week. Talk to you soon, bye" She said and hung up the phone before Isabella could answer. Isabella was mixed with emotions. She wanted to go on tour but several things were holding her back. Her job, and the main one was Patrick. Isabella ran her hands through her hair and texted Patrick asking if he could come over.

<>

"Hey, don't mind the mess," Isabella said as Patrick entered her apartment using the key that she had given him. She had started Packing and her apartment was a mess. He walked over to her and kissed her which turned into a make-out. Patrick picked her up and brought her to her couch setting her on his lap. Isabella eventually pulled away.
"There's something I need to talk to you about." She said and he gave her a look of concern.
"Everything ok?" He asked.
"Yeah, everything is great actually. I got a call from my manager and she wants me to go on tour." Isabella said and Patrick lit up.
"That's great Izzy! What's wrong?" his excitement fell as he saw the look on her face.
"Well for one... I probably would have to quit my job next season... and two, I wouldn't see you as much. And three, I'm worried for us." She explains.
"Izzy, nothing is going to happen to us... I love you and it's going to stay that that forever. And about your job, The chiefs love you and will always accept you back. This is an amazing opportunity. Don't let me or the chiefs hold you back." He said while rubbing her thighs.
"Are you sure... we had so many plans for the off-season." She said.
"Well new plan. You go on tour and I will go to as many shows as I can." He said and Isabella smiled.
"I love you." She said and kissed him.

that same day Isabella called her manager and let her know that she would love to go on tour her Manager told her that she would set it up and that they would need to have a few meetings before anything was set in stone.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

For some reason, Wattpad isn't letting me upload pictures to my chapters?! The picture fits the requirements but it won't load or anything it just adds another blank line.
Please help if you know what to do!

I have a ton of chapters premade but the images won't work!!

Don't forget to like/vote! And don't be a ghost reader! I love reading the comments. If you have any questions let me know!