Chapter 14

A/n: I got a very good response so here is the new chapter. I hope you like it.
Take care.

Abhiram POV:

Walking away from the closed door, I felt a heavy knot of regret tightening in my stomach. The anger that had fueled my harsh words now left a bitter taste, and I couldn't shake the realization of the hurt I had caused Siya.

The slamming door echoed the intensity of my frustration, but as the echoes faded, a sense of guilt settled in. Siya didn't deserve the storm of negativity I had unleashed. The woman I had promised to support and cherish had become the unintended target of my frustrations.

Regret gnawed at me, and shame lingered as I questioned why I had let a seemingly simple situation escalate to such a destructive point. Siya's tear-streaked face haunted my thoughts, and the weight of my words pressed heavily on my conscience.

Walking away, I replayed the exchange in my mind, recognizing moments where I could have chosen a different path. The realization that I had failed to communicate my frustration constructively weighed heavily on me.

In the solitude that followed, regret settled in as I grappled with the damage I had inflicted on our relationship. Siya deserved better than the hurtful words I had thrown at her. The heaviness of guilt hung over my thoughts.

It was a humbling experience, forcing me to confront the darker aspects of my behavior and consider the impact of my actions on someone I cared deeply about. In that quiet aftermath, the challenge lay in finding a way to mend the unintentional rift I had created, knowing that apologies alone might not be enough to heal the emotional wounds I had caused Siya.

I know I messed up big time with Siya, and deep down, I feel like I don't deserve her. But I really want to try and make our relationship work. Everything was going fine until "that woman" from my past showed up out of nowhere. It just messed with my head, and I ended up taking it out on Siya, which wasn't fair at all. I know there's no excuse for what I did, and I feel terrible about it. Why did she have to come back after so long and ruin everything? My mood was totally off because of her, and I shouldn't have lashed out at Siya.

I felt so guilty that I couldn't even face Siya after what happened. I stayed in a different room that night, all alone, thinking about everything. I've been leaving for work early too, just so I don't have to meet her eyes in the morning. But I know I can't keep avoiding her forever. I need to apologize to her tonight. I can't just pretend like nothing happened.

I really want to give our relationship a shot, even though I know I might have ruined it already. I've probably destroyed any chance we had, and I deserve any anger she has towards me. But I'm going to try my best to fix things. I owe it to both of us to at least try to make things right.

Feeling really guilty, I knew I had to say sorry to Siya. So, as the day went by, I decided that I couldn't just keep avoiding her. It wasn't right, and it wasn't helping either of us. I had to face what I did and try to fix things. I was really nervous but knew I had to do it. I thought a lot about what to say, how to show her I was truly sorry, and that I knew I messed up big time.

As I head home, my mind races with thoughts of how to approach her, how to express the turmoil inside me without making excuses for my behavior. I rehearse my words, each one tinged with regret and a desperate hope for forgiveness.

And there I was, the great Abhiram Singh Rathore, feeling a fear I had never known before. For the first time in my life, I was afraid of facing someone. Not because of what they could do to me, but because of what I had done to them.

I didn't find Siya at home, which threw me off. After some time, feeling a bit lost, I decided to go downstairs, only to find everyone gathered around the dining table for dinner. The moment they saw me, their expressions turned to shock. Yeah, why wouldn't they be surprised? It was only the second time I had come home early. Their surprised faces made me realize how unusual my behavior must seem.