PROLOGUE

Third Person's Pov

[University]

"You look like shit bear." Lisa put an arm around Seulgi's shoulder. They are sitting on the rooftop of the school building right now watching as the sun goes down.

"I think Irene likes me back. But you know how her parents treat her suitors. They are mean as her past suitors say. I - I'm just scared that, that what if-" Lisa cuts Seulgi off from rambling more.

"Seul stop. You know what? Get the hell up there and let's go." Lisa said as she got up and turned to walk away. Seulgi did the same hesitanly.

"Where are we going?"

"To Irene's house." Lisa said while walking towards the door.

"What?! Hell no! I can't!" Seulgi said stubbornly staring at Lisa.

"You can." Lisa fires back.

"No." Seulgi

"Yeah, you can and you will." Lisa said as she flashed a smirk before continuing to walk down the stairs. Reason for Seulgi to hastily chased her.

°

They arrived at Irene's house before Seulgi knew it. She's nervous as f*ck and currently trembling because of fear.

"Seul. Just a friendly reminder. Be yourself and trust the process. Alright? Now move your ass off!" Lisa said as she pushed her friend towards the front door of Irene's house and pressed the door bell before she ran away. Leaving Seulgi with a trembling body.

"What the! Lisa come back here! You mother fv-" She didn't even get the chance to continue cursing Lisa when the front door opens and reveals Irene with her mother in tow.

"What are you doing here Seulgi-yah?" Irene asks her. While her mother stands beside her.

"I uh- just. just uhm.. I -" Seulgi got cut off for the nth time.

"Seul, relax okay? We're not gonna eat you, just breathe properly okay?" Irene said. While Irene's mother was watching Seulgi's every move attentively.

"Let her in Irene. I will make our dinner real quick." Irene's mother said as she walked inside the house.

"Come in Seul." Irene said and Seulgi followed her nervously.

"To all the Gods that hear me today, please spare me from this nightmare." Seulgi prayed in her thoughts.

"So what happened after you ate dinner?" Lisa asks Seulgi who looks like an idiot staring at nothingness with a dumb smile on her face.

"Her mom says that I should visit them again. And she said that she's approving me for Irene and Irene's father too. They accepted me Lis!" She said while smiling like an idiot.

"I told you so bear. You just need to face your fear. And my guess is right, Irene's parents may be strict but they are soft like Irene's demeanor. She looks intimidating but she's kind." Lisa explained.

"Thanks Lis. Now all I'm waiting for is Irene's sweetest yes." Seulgi giggled.

Lisa just smiled at her friend genuinely, remembering the same excitement she feels when she was courting her girlfriend years ago.

"You will fetch Jennie in her room right? I will fetch Irene too! They are friends and classmates. So why don't we fetch them together?" Seulgi asks excitedly.

"She said that she needs to finish their project at her class partner's house later so she told me to go home first. So yeah see you tomorrow Seul." Lisa smiled at her friend and went away.

Seulgi stared at Lisa's back for a second before she shrugged and went to her girl's room.

__

When she arrived at Irene's room she spotted the girl right away but her attention was unconsciously diverted to something. or someone.

She saw Jennie in a corner with a man. They seemed to be in their own world because they're immensely staring at each other while talking. If you look at them from afar, you may think that they are together because of their close proximity. The man has his arm wrapped around Jennie's shoulder.

"Hey Seul, you're right on time. Glad you're here because Jennie will be heading to her project partner's house. They will be finishing their project because they still haven't finished it and the next day is the duration date. So yeah let's go?" Irene said while Seulgi glanced at her once then looked at Jennie's way again.

"Is that her partner for the project?" she asked Irene cautiously.

"Oh, yes. It's Taehyung. Both of them are the geniuses of our classroom and we all thought that they were the first ones to finish the project but unfortunately they took them so long to finish it." Irene said casually.

"Because obviously they are flirting with each other that's what took them so long." Seulgi mumbles under a whisper.

"What? Are you saying something?" Irene asked

"Oh, no, nothing. Let's go " Seulgi said and took Irene's things before she cast one last glance at Jennie's direction and left with Irene.

"I hope you're doing fine Lis."

A/N: Sorry, I accidentally deleted some of the chapters in my drafts and I tried to regain some of my memories of the plot of this story so I could continue. Don't vote.