II

Present.

Jennie's Pov

Three weeks from now on is our graduation day. So all of of my friends were busy doing their best to finished their clearances.

I was so caught up with all the project that we needed to finish. But all thanks to Taehyung for helping me in my other projects.

I am on Taehyung's house now, in his room to be exact. We were busy finishing this last portfolio for the completion of my clearance. Taehyung was just helping me with these one in a week now, and I'm getting so comfortable with his company that I forgot to do it earlier just to hangout with him.

"Hey Jen, I brought cookies for us. Let's take a break first." Taehyung put the plate on the study table and put aside our materials.

"So you will inherit your father's business?" He asked as he take a bite of his cookies.

"Fortunately, yes. But I want to start with the bottom so I requested dad that I'll start working on the lowest position. I want it to be fair. I want to succeed with my own strength." I explained as I finished the first cookie.

"You're a great woman with a strong personality but you eat like a kid y'know." Taehyung said as he wiped the cookie crumbs on the corner of my lips. I froze, not because he wiped off the crumbs but the next thing he did. He kissed me. On the lips licking the messy crumbs on my lips.

And I kissed him back. With the same intensity.

This feels so wrong. Absolutely wrong. But the thing is, we've already done this for a lot of times. Especially when we're alone.

I can't help it. With the way he kisses me, I knew. I know he wants something else to happen. His hands were on my waist pulling me closer to him. His hands starting to caressing my waist and about to move further but for the nth time since we did this a lightning struck me. And I stopped.

Lisa was my first. My first who did all the things that couples do. And make love.

It struck me, I have a girlfriend. I have Lisa. I love her to the point that I can't lose her. But what am I doing right now?

I'm betraying her. I'm cheating on her. I am the worst woman for doing this to her. So before Taehyung and I could go further I stopped. Again.

"What's the matter?" Taehyung asks

"This is so wrong. Very wrong Tae. I can't keep doing this every time we are together. I have a girlfriend and you know that." I said as I slumped over the chair.

"Yeah, but I knew you like it Jen. You like the way I kiss you. Lisa was busy with all her school works like us. But unlike Lisa I can give you the time that you want."

"Lalisa loves me and all loyal to me." I quarrel.

"And you? Do you still love her? Jen, I can love you the way she loves you! I can give all the things you want. But her? What else can she give?" Taehyung said and holds both of my hands.

"Be wise Jen, you need to think about it. Just say that you like me too, and we could be together." He said as he hugs me.

All I could think is what I'm supposed to feel. My mind was in chaos right now.

We finished our portfolio without the making out again. I can't even focus on what we're doing because all I could think of was Lisa.

We bid our goodbyes when we're outside of his house. He hugs me tightly and whispered sweet nothings.

"Just think of all the things that I told you Jen." he said and we pulled out of the hug.

he cupped both of my cheeks and kiss me again on the lips. This time he was kissing me softly. But all of a sudden I felt that something was amiss. It felt like someone was watching us so I pulled out from our kiss.

I look through the areas but there's no one around.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks, obviously confused about my sudden movement.

"Nothing. I should go now. Thanks." I said timidly.

"Bye Jen." He said one last time and I left his house with the feeling of being watched by someone.

*

"Cheater." someone mumbles.

To be continued..

a/n: BLACKSHIP IN YOUR AREA!!