IV

Lisa's Pov

A long whole week that I felt Jennie's absence. It feels like she's distancing herself from me. I know I've been busy this whole time but I always make time for her even if I'm already tired.

I am working as a part timer at a convenience store near my apartment. 8-11am is my schedule in uni, and 1-5pm is my schedule at the convenience store.

Every time that I'm about to approach Jennie it feels like she's pretending that I am invisible. Like right now, we're here at the cafeteria sitting across from each other while we eat. From the moment we got here she didn't even say a word to me. It looks like I'm talking to no one. She's just there, sitting prettily. Eating like she's alone. She didn't even look at me. All I could feel right now was pain. It pains me our situation right now.

We are okay. We weren't even fighting on something but she's giving me a cold shoulder. I don't know what to do.

"Are you that hungry that you can't even look nor talk to me?" I ask, it made her stop from eating and still not looking at me.

"Do we have a problem Jen?" I ask again when she didn't answer my first question.

"Nothing Lis." she answered shortly.

"It doesn't seem like it. It doesn't look like we don't have a problem. So tell me what's the matter?" I asked gently.

She finally looked up at me. And she stared at me.

Oh, I knew that look hon.

A look with guilt.

"Let's just meet at the Hangan Park later after your work. I have something to tell you. My next class will start soon. I need to get going now. See you later." she said in a hurry before she left.

Is she going to confess her betrayals to me? I'm nervous about what she was about to say later. But maybe this is all what we needed..

__

Jennie's Pov

I will meet Lisa at the Hanyang Park later. I'm still thinking about confessing my sins at her. I'm beyond guilty for what's happening to us so I decided that it's time to end my little adventure with Taehyung.

I already ended the thing between Taehyung and I but he still insisting that he will wait for me. And all I could do right now was to distance myself from everyone while thinking.

I don't want to mess this up.

I'm walking towards our meeting place. I know that she's already there so I hurried myself.

Lisa is sitting on a bench while watching the sun to set. She's still the Lisa that I know. The Lisa that I used to love. Now I finally realized of what I did to her all this while. I was wrong. Definitely wrong.

I think she felt that I'm already here because she looks towards my direction and smiles at me gently. Beautifully handsome.

I sat down beside her and stared at the view in front of us.

"Gorgeous." Lisa mumbles beside me. I thought she was talking about the view but when I looked at her she was just staring at me with a genuine smile on her face and with that I felt my heart beat erratically.

I smiled at her the same way.

"Lis, I want to tell you something." I started. She looks at me patiently with a hint of expectations in her eyes. What was that?

I suddenly felt nervous by the way she was staring at me.

My heart was beating fast. I can't even breathe properly. I was so nervous that I was having a panic attack right now. Then I saw the concern in her eyes.

"Are you okay hon? If you're not ready yet don't force yourself. I can wait." she said and smiled at me while caressing my shoulder to comfort me.

"I-uh.." I stutter

"Hon, it's fine don't force yourself I told you I ca-" I cut her off

"Let's live together after our graduation." I suddenly blurted out. That's not what I'm supposed to be telling!

"Uh? You want us to live in one roof?" she asks hesitantly.

"uh, ye- yeah! We are both living on our own. So I guess this time we can live together." I said. I don't know what I'm talking about right now! Wth.

"Are you sure that, that is what you're about to be telling me right now?" she asks curiously.

"Yes? Uh right! That's what I'm going to say." I fvcked up big time

"If you say so. We will be together on this. I love you so much Jennie." she said genuinely.

"I love you too Lisa." But I betrayed you. I'm sorry..

;/ short update.