I

Third Person's Pov

[Time before the Seulrene scene]

Lisa woke up in the middle of the night because of the loud sound of her phone. Obviously someone is calling. So she answered the phone without looking at who was the caller.

"Hello-" she got cut off when she was about to speak.

"Lis! Bail us out please!" Lisa immediately looks at her phone to see it was her friend dahyun. 'they got in trouble again.'

"For fuck sake Dubu, it's just 2:21 in the morning so why you're calling me at this time and you're saying that I should bail you ou-" she paused for a few seconds before she realized the trouble that her friends were having right now.

"Don't tell me you set a party again at Ryujin's house then the cops arrived because Ryujin's neighbours can't take your noisy assess!" Lisa Yelled dramatically.

"Yeah, so bail us out first. And stop scolding us, okeh okeh?" Jeongyeon her other friend said.

Lisa sighed and turn off her phone.

She began to change her clothes and took her car keys at the side table before running to her car.

she arrived at the police station and look for her friends.

"Hello Sir, good morning. May I ask the whereabouts of my friends, uhmm again?" Lisa asks shyly. Because she's always here whenever her friends gets into trouble.

"Oh it's you again Lisa. Your friends get into trouble again because Mr. Chen was scolding them hysterically for their noisiness but your friends ignored him and turned the speaker volume to its maximum level. That's why." the officer explained while shaking his head in a disappointed manner.

"gonna bail them out for the nth time." Lisa sighed.

°

"I told you to tone down your asses when you're partying! You even turned the speaker on to its highest level just to piss off Mr. Chen!" Lisa scolded her friends.

"Lis, Mr. Chen is an old hag. His wife left him because of his grumpiness and hardheadedness, so there's no reason for him to be happy in this lifetime."  Ryujin mumbles.

"Yeah I second the motion!" Jeongyeon.

"Guys, stop. Yes Mr. Chen is already old. So we should respect him even if you think he doesn't deserve it sometimes. The old lady next door from his house told me that Mr. Chen is suffering from dementia. His madness over everything is one of the signs of his condition. So please be kind to him." Lisa said softly.

Her friends became quiet for a while.

"Sorry Lis. We didn't know that." Seulgi said

"I pity him now." Jisoo said.

"He doesn't need our pity. He needs help." Lisa said seriously staring at them

"So what are we gonna do?" Dahyun asked.

Lisa smiled at them and they discussed their plans on how to help Mr. Chen.

* University

Lisa was one of them before (Her squad). She's the naughtiest amongst her friends. But when Jennie came to her life. She changed. But for the better. She laylow drinking and partying. She's not doing cutting classes anymore because Jennie won't let her do that.

"You're good at helping people Lis. One of your good traits that's why I love you very much." Jennie said lovingly. They are at the school field right now under a tree. Jennie was sitting in an Indian seat position while Lisa was Laying on the grass and her head was on Jennie's lap.

"Helping is natural hon and Mr. Chen needs medical attention. Now I'm sleepy, am gonna take a nap is that okay?" Lisa asked and Jennie nods.

"Can you please sing a song for me to sleep Nini?"  Lisa asked staring lovingly at Jennie.

"Alright."

🎵"I met you at a party that one time.

My little heart was doing backflips in this fickle chest of mine.

Your eyes were ocean blue

Right then I thought I knew I would fall deeper than anyone could

It's like the world collapses when you smile

If you knew the silly things I did just to catch your eye

This feeling was so knew, too scared to fall for you

When you said, "Can we be more than just friends?"

If you could let me know if this is real
And if I should open up the doors I sealed
Love, you're too good to be true
Have you looked at you?

You're perfect, I'm daunted 🎵

Lisa was just listening to Jennie's voice the whole time while Jennie was just staring at Lisa as she sings.

🎵 You said this love is all you'd ever need

Right then I thought I couldn't feel the ground beneath my feet

I'm in over my head, you held my hand and said

"Risk it all, take a chance with me and fall"

If you could let me know if this is real
And if I should open up the doors I sealed
Love, you're too good to be true
Have you looked at you?
You're perfect, I'm daunted

And you're more than

So much more than meets the eye

I can't help this feeling

Not when I'm holding your hand in mine

If you could let me know if this is real
And if I should open up the doors I sealed
Love, you're too good to be true
Have you looked at you?
You're perfect, I'm daunted

Never thought that you would let me in inside your heart

Oh, but you stood, stood with me through light and dark

Your love is too sweet for my knees
Oh, I forget to breathe

You're perfect, I'm daunted

You're worth it 🎵

Jennie finished the song as Lisa opened her eyes.

"I love you Nini. I will love you till my very last breath."  Lisa said while caressing Jennie's soft cheek. Jennie's heart began to beat erratically but in a good way.

"I love you too Lili.."

to be continued..

a/n: boring chapter 😼