VI

Jennie's Pov

Months have passed when Taehyung and I started to work together at the finance department. It went smoothly as expected even if I was ignoring his existence. He's just good when it comes to work related. He was always insisting to have a meal with me or taking me out of date. But I will just decline it for the same reason. 'I already have a girlfriend.' But working with him was great and I never told this to Lisa. I think it's just an unnecessary thing to say cause what if she thinks something, right? As if she'll think that way.

But then, that was just the start of his persistence. We've got an overtime one day to my dismay because we needed to finish the cover up funding for our previous projects so I already told Lisa about getting home late and she said that it was okay.

She even offered to fetch me later but I declined it because I know she's tired too.

I was just finishing the last pages when Taehyung barged in my office unannounced. Yes he keeps on doing that thing from the very first time. And I will scold him but he'd just shrug it off as if he didn't just invade my personal space.

"Are you finished? Let's have some dinner at Monique's." he said as he sits on top of my desk looking unbothered with my deadly stare.

"Can you please get off of my table? I'm working here and you're not helping." I said annoyed then I rolled my eyes when he just stared at me.

"You know Jen, I will like it when you do that with me on top of you." he said that made me shiver and stare at him ridiculously.

"Pervert! Could you please leave me alone?"

"Why would I? You're all I want Jennie and I know you want me too." he said as he got off my desk and cornered me in my swivel chair while leaning closely towards me.

"You're so full of yourself. I already told you I already have a girlf-" I didn't get to finish my words when he kissed me torridly and I tried to push him away by his shoulders but he's obviously stronger than me.

"Jennie please. Come back to me! I can make you more happy. I can give you the life that she couldn't. It looks like your father doesn't want her for you and with our business combined I know we could make it big around Seoul or Asia and even the world." he pleaded as he rests his forehead against mine, I could totally feel his breath.

He was right about that thing. He could be the perfect boyfriend and husband for me. But I'm still confused. Taehyung has been my crush since elementary days and my ideal man. His family assets were as big as ours. It was totally beneficial for both of us to be together.

But then I met Lisa and fell in love with her and I don't think that I can leave without her. Even though she's not as rich as I am she can make me happy. She's so kind that we never get to an arguments seriously. She's so thoughtful and understanding. And I'm so torn right now.

I'm very an ambiguous woman. I desire success. I was a top student through my whole life. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to the things I do.

"I would give you time to think Jen." he said that made me out of my reverie while his head was on the crook of my neck.

I didn't answer him. I'm speechless. I don't know what to say and the way he's smelling my neck is distracting me from thinking rationally. I didn't know if I like or love Taehyung like that but he's my ideal man after all. He's kind to me too.

I was about to pushed him off of me when he suddenly licked my neck making me gasped.

"Tae, stop that." I said trying to push him lightly but he ignored me.