V

Lisa's Pov

After our graduation Jennie and I moved into a small apartment near the company we applied to. I was so excited at the thought of living together with her that I didn't exactly know why it was so sudden.

We're both working in different companies but our building was actually just beside each other so we're together when it's lunch time. That's been our routine for almost half a year now. Jennie came back from her previous self after our graduation. She's so much more caring and loving towards me now, I know cause I feel it. She never misses everything about us. The breakfast, the lunch time and dinner time. She never forgets to tend to my needs, me too as well for her. I didn't see Taehyung around so maybe they already stopped their little affair.

The gang was still in the country (my idiotic friends). They even set up that every saturday night is our gang time only. Seulgi was busy being a choreographer in a small studio downtown with Ryujin as her co-choreographer. Seulgi and Irene are now together because Irene answered her after our graduation and both of Irene's parents are supporting their relationship.

Jeongyeon recently got engaged with her long time girlfriend and they will start to plan for the wedding by the end of the year. While Jisoo was busy helping her father's law firm and she's still single as her love for chickens. And finally Dahyun was busy doing God knows what.

She's just so random. She was from a prominent family and their business was equally important to her that even if she doesn't want to get involved in that matter she is still willing to help. Oh I forgot that she already owns a bar. Such a hardworking dubu.

While, me. I'm busy being a photographer in a small company with enough salary. I will just use this job to get experience so I could save up and build my own company in the future. That's my dream. While Jennie was working as an executive assistant in her father's company.

All in all, we're all doing well. I hope it will last.

__

Jennie's Pov

"I gathered all of you here to meet our new important investors today. They are on their way now so just relax and be polite with them when they arrive. " My father said firmly to all of the board directors of his company. While I'm just sitting at his right side noting every detail of this meeting.

After a few minutes we heard a knock on the door and the door swung open then a man in his fifties walked in together with I presume his assistant. But to my shock is when a familiar man in his early twenties came after them. What the hell?

The old man took a seat on the left side of my father while this familiar man took a seat beside me. Smiling with a perfect set of his teeth. "Long time no see, babe." he mumbles underneath his breath just enough for only me to hear. I glance at my father to see him already staring at me with a knowing look. Then it hit me when I realized what this was all about.

My parents know my relationship with Lisa. They weren't angry with the idea of me having a girlfriend but they weren't supportive as well. They're just civil when meeting her.

And now I have a hunch of what was going to happen.

"Everyone lets meet our biggest investor for this year's chart. Mr. Kim Woo Bin and his son Mr. Kim Taehyung the family Kim from the KKK Group." Dad introduced them to all of us and we gave them an applause. They bowed and they started to discuss the expansion of our business and the partnership between the KKK Group and our company.

After the meeting was adjourned everyone left the meeting room and the four of us remained. Me and my father with Taehyung and his father.

"So this is your lovely daughter Hyun Sik? Taehyung was right she's a good catch." Mr. Woo Bin said giving me a look of approval for his son. I remain silent the entire time.

"So Jennie, Taehyung will be the head director of the finance department while you will be his executive assistant director. You need to work things out together so I expect a lot from you both." my dad said catching me off guard. I already started to forget him for months now but the thought of being with him at work more often is already giving me headaches. How could I avoid this temptation?

__

I didn't say a word and ignored Taehyung's presence the whole time. Then after that I went to my small office to start working again.

I'm busy checking papers when the door swung open and Taehyung barged inside my office uninvited.

"Hello there gorgeous. Busy today?" He asked as he leaned his hip on the side of my desk.

"Yes." I answered not looking at him.

"Let's have lunch later, my treat. So we could catch up." T

"I'll be having lunch with my girlfriend later. So nah." I rejected him right away and I glanced at his face with a frown in it.

"Oh? So you're still with that woman huh? So nice of you." he said low-key mocking me

"Yes again. I'm busy right now so if you may please leave me alone now?" I said glaring at him

"You know perfectly well that I will never leave. And for the nth time, I'm not going to give up on you. Let's meet some other time. I'll let you off the hook for now." he said and pecked my lips then left me, surprised at what he did that I just had recovered when the door shuts.

I breathed frustratedly. Great.