VIII

[FLASHBACK]

Lisa's Pov

"You really love the sunset?" Jennie asks while stroking my hair.

We're here on the beach together. Celebrating our 2nd anniversary. We're both fond of watching the sunset together wherever and whenever we are. It's just that I found it relaxing while my girlfriend was beside me. I feel the contentment and all.

"Yes. But I love you more than it." I said and winked at her that made her blushed.

"Silly. But I do love you too."

"Really?" I asked smiling widely and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"Forget it." she teases before she peck my lips in a faster way that I'm wanting more, so I pout.

"Stop it Hon. You look like a duck." she giggles while peppering my face with her kisses. "Yah! I'm not!" I whined at her

We continued to tease each other until Jennie stop and suddenly blurted out.. "Don't you ever leave me, okay?" I frowned at her but still give her the smile of reassurance. "I would never ever leave you Jennie. Not until you say so." I said gently.

She stared at me and she became pale all of a sudden.

"Hey Nini? Are you alright?" I asked as I sit up to faced her properly and cupped both of her cheeks.

"I-uh. It suddenly feels like dejavu. It feels like it happened before. The way I said those words and how you answered it. And the feeling of nervousness.. I-I don't know where it came from." she stuttered. she really looks nervous about something so I held her cold hands and stare at her.

"You don't have to worry about anything, anyway. Because even death can't separate us. I would stay even if with just my soul." I mumbled and kissed her lips.

We kiss each other passionately. The knit on her forehead immediately fades away. So I carry her and we head straight to our hotel room. She's shy about the idea of me carrying her but she couldn't do anything than to cover her face with her hands.

"I told you to put me down at the entrance, you monkey!" she said as I put her down on the bed and went on top of her.

"You're my queen, remember?" I said and she just rolled her eyes again. OH. "How I love to see you doing that again." I tease but she just stared at me as if contemplating of what she should do.

it's too much for information but we never really did the thing yet, from the very start of our relationship. I'm not actually a virgin because I dated a lot of girls in my freshmen year. And I lost my virginity to one of my exes. I'm popular with girls because it's not new to them that I'm an intersex. Same with the squad. But intersex people are most likely infertile. We get hard and we could do s*x but we can't impregnate a woman with just a blink. It was called a miracle when that happens.

And even if that was the case I still respected Jennie. I feel that I don't want to rush things with her because she's so special to me. But she's staring at me now firmly.

And I felt like I was in a bubble shell so I leaned towards her and kissed her again. She's lying on the bed with me on top of her. Our kisses turned into a heated make out session which Jennie and I were practically grinding ourselves with each other, I felt my body was heating up. So every time we're about to go far I would be the first one to stop.

"Why did you stop again? Don't you want me huh?" she suddenly asks when I pulled out from our kiss.

"No. It's not like that hon. It's just that I don't want to force you to commit onto something you're not ready to do. You know how much I love you and I've wanted you so bad since forever." I said feeling our breath synchronized with each other