III

Seulgi's Pov

I am not a bad person but all I could think of right now is how to kill someone. Some fvcking b!tch *ssholes!

That Jennie and this fvcking Taehyung was making out there. And I don't want to keep watching them from afar I need to do something. I was about to go there and strangle both of them when someone hastily pulled my shirt.

"L-Lis?" I stutter. What the!

"Yes Seul. I know." Lisa said as she pulled me and we hid behind a three.

"What the fck are you doing here?! No! Don't tell me you knew this all along?!" I asked as I seethed with anger. I am mad for knowing that she's hurting! And she's good at hiding. HA!

Lisa is the most important person in my life. She is a sister to me. We grew up in an orphanage way back from childhood days. We grew up together, we are inseparable. When we reached our 18 years in the orphanage that's when we need to work for ourselves. We need to stand and live on our own.

We are on the same page of our lives. I don't know who my parents are and Lisa either.

We doesn't even know if our parents are still alive or if they're still interested in finding us. But we gave up those thoughts a long time ago.

So here we are. Even if we aren't living on the same roof we are still stuck with each other.

"Calm down Seul. Let's just go." Lisa said dismissively.

"Let's just go? Are you nuts? Why aren't you confronting her? You need to stop her from bullsh.tting you, Lis!" I said angrily at her. But she just stared at me blankly.

"Let me handle this one Seul. Just don't tell this to others. I'll be fine." she said as I exhaled deeply.

"What's your plan? Let her do this to you?" I asked, I was a little sceptical about the idea of just ignoring these cheating things that was going on.

"I will be waiting for her to tell me the truth. And if she begged for my forgiveness and chose me, I would forget all her sins to me." she said in a determined tone.

This is the Lisa I knew. The stubborn Lisa. She would never begged for someone's love or attention. But she will stick with someone she loves even if it means hurting herself in the process. And all I can do is to respect her decisions.

I didn't talk again and glanced at Jennie's direction. Lisa starts to leave. She left me there for a few minutes before I decided to catch up to her. But I took one last glance at the cheating couple and mumbled something underneath my breath.

"Cheater"

*

Lisa and I parted ways after that. I know she feels that I'm mad at her situation but all I could do was to let her make her own decision even if it's against my will.

I don't want to meddle with her own love life.

Lisa was at my side in my darkest days. Lisa was at my side when I needed her the most. I trusted her with my whole life. She's beyond for someone's expectation. She's the family that I never had.

I was walking on my way home when a luxury car stopped by my side. I stopped on my tracks and waited cautiously for the person to come out.

Someone hopped out of the shotgun seat and stood before me. A bulky man wearing a black tuxedo that surely costs a hell of a lot.

"Sorry for disturbing your alone time. But may I ask you if you are 'Song Seulgi?" he asked in a polite manner. 'Song' was the last name that Lisa and I were using. This is momma Hye Kyo's last name. She's the one who treated us as her own child back in the orphanage.

"Uh, yes? Why?" I asked a little cautiously because some stranger knows my full name.

"My master wants to talk to you, if that's okay with you. Don't worry we mean no harm." he said sincerely so I oblique. He's not going to abduct me right? Hehe

*

I got home by 9pm. My mind was in chaos. Still struck by lightning. I met an important person. A very important one.

to be continued..

a/n: 🙂 So boring, ain't?