.⁠。⁠*⁠♡ Aditya & Aadhira .⁠。⁠*⁠♡

       .⁠。⁠*⁠♡Aditya Raghuvanshi ♡ *.⁠。

28 year old

6'1 feet

A health freak person .Kunwar sa of Jaipur , Rajasthan.Most richest businessman in India . He Completed his study from abroad ; he established AR corporation in Rajasthan ,when he was 23 years old . Many malls ,hospitals and  private farms in India. are under his leadership. The mafia leader of the underworld mafia group  .A businessman in the day and a mafia in the night . His one glare is enough to make the person on their knees . A strict person in his workplace . He loves his family , he tries to fulfill all his brothers wishes . His guitar is his only companion to his lonely life . His emotions are laying hidden under his hard exterior which he portrayed around .

"You are my butterfly ,
whenever I see you I get lost in your beauty ,it feels like my heart found it's heartbeat"

                      🥀...........🦋

      .⁠。⁠*⁠♡ Aadhira Singha Roy ♡ *.⁠。

26 year old .

5'5 feet

A desi girl ,who is a die heart fan of   desi outfit ,jhumka  ,anklet, 90's song ,love story books .A psychologist in a well known hospital .Her love for nature made her environmentalist. She runs many NGOs to give education and a good living to the kids whose parents are financially unstable; many orphanages are also under her names  .A person with a golden heart .Her mischievousness is the  ray of  happiness in roy villa . Her love for classical dance is immense ; dance is a form of art for her , dance gives her peace in this noisy world .

" I wants to break all the walls that you created around your heart ."

                      🥀...........🦋

             *

             *.⁠。⁠*⁠♡ Them  *.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

"There will be no you or me ,it will be always us "

One , whose world is dark , who immersed himself in work that he forgot to enjoy the world . The trauma of losing his mother crumbled him up in a way  that he did not still heal from his trauma . He seeks peace in singing . He busied himself in work so much that the word 'enjoy' seems unknown to him .And the other one , whose world is filled with brightness . Who is born to spread happiness. The bright ray of happiness with a glint of mischievousness she is . She enjoys every moment of her life . She has a secret which no one knew except her elder sister .

Read the story to find out how they will make their own world with each other in the palace of Rajasthan  , where every trauma will heal , where the  love story of them will be created which will be remembered for eternal time .

              🪷 ◍✧⁠*°.⁠。⁠*°✧◍🪷

• All the picture credits goes to the rightful owner .•

~priti 🤍