Chapter 11 : | Shopping |

📜Author's pov 📜

The marriage date is fixed . It will be after two weeks .

Today raghuvanshi and roy family is going for Aditya and Aadhira's wedding shopping . Aditya will join them later as he has some important work in office .

Then they went to the mall . The mall was vacated , as the royal family came for shopping .

" Missing Bhai sa , bhabi ma " Yash whisper near Aadhira ; sensing her dullness .

" what , no what you are saying " Aadhira shuttered .

" yeah yeah " He playfully said .

" Are not you enjoying too much little prince " Aadhira said playfully glaring at him . yes she address him as little prince as he is the youngest .

" what should I do it's our brother wedding " He said .

" um , bhabi ma you are looking very beautiful bhai will not able to divert his eyes from you " Arav said coming to the scene .

Aadhira blushed at the mention of Aditya .

" look look who is blushing " Arav playfully said .

" hey you two don't irritate my bhabi ma " Kairav said side hugging her .

"yes look you two he is my favourite , you two shoo away " Aadhira said side hugging him .

" no bhabi ma , we won't irritate you ; don't say like that " Yash and Arav whined .

" I was kidding , come give me a hug " Adhira said hugging the three brother .

elders laughed at their banters . Roy's family has a pleasant smile , they are happy to see their little princess bonding with her in laws family .

          🪞 Aditya's pov 🪞

"This is how you do your work" I calmly asked the employee . They know that the calm me is way more dangerous.

"Sorry sir " The employee said trmbling .

"What would I do with your sorry ,I want the file without any mistake within two hours . " I ordered him .

"Sir the investors are here " Mr Ahuja informed me .

"Ok let's go "

It took one hour to end the meeting . Then I left for the mall .

When I entered they all were busy for choosing her clothes . They didn't notice me .

"Mamma yaar , I'm hungry " She said to her mother .

"When you're not , bhukkad " Moksh told her hitting her head .

"Yeah don't hit my head , I have one precious head " She told her brother .

Seriously !!

"Yah , we have ten heads " Moksh told her .

This banter of them will never end .

"Yah you two shut up and focus on shopping " Aadhira's mother scolded them .

Then I went to the nearby cafe to bring something for her .

"Here " I passed her the pastry and bubble tea .

She looked shocked by my presence then somehow control it .

"Thank you " She told me , I caught her blushing .

"Yea you didn't bring anything for your sweet best friend" Moksh said dramatically.

"Sweet and you " Aadhira said looking at him up and down.

"You shut up " Moksh said .

"If you need anything go buy yourself ." I told him .

"Huh I am your friend first then she is your soon to be wife , you sre betraying me ." This dramatic ass .

"Shut up " I told him .

He wiped his fake tears and went to my brothers who were enjoying the scenes.

"Maharani if you are done then can we select the dress " Aadhira's sister told her .
(Queen )

"Yeah yeah I'm done , you all are just jealous of my food . " She said . She is a messy eater I must say .

They all just rolled their eyes at her .

She had cream near her lips .

"Wait " I stopped her .

Then I cleaned it with my handkerchief.

She is a blushing tomato now .

" O hooo " all siblings said in unison . She is more red now .

"Let's go " I told her .

"Yah "

The wedding lehnga is already chosen . They told me it's a surprise for me .

Then her mother gave her some lehnga for trying .

         🦋 Aadhira's pov 🦋

He gave me pastry and a drink , when he came here !

Then he again cleaned the cream from my face ; anything left !!!

He surely noticed my blushing face .

Ma gave me some lehnga for trying .

He sat on the nearby couch . I stood infront of the mirror to choose a lehnga.

Then I looked at him through mirror to choose one .

He said no to all the lehnga . I just glared at him , can't he choose one .

Then he went somewhere ; and came with a beautiful lehnga .

"This one " He handle me the lehnga .

"You sure " I asked him .

He nodded , he has a pleasant smile on face . He is looking tired but still managed to look handsome .

" Wah , it's beautiful" Dadi sa said .

" Dadi sa , see who choose it " Boumoni teasingly said .

What with all people today , they can't stop teasing me . I am regreting now for teasing Dada and Boumoni to their wedding . They are taking revenge now .

He just shrugged his neck .

Then we went to choose his clothes . They didn't let me see his sherwani.

I selected the other dresses for him .

Then we went to home . It was surely a tiring day . Who will know we need to buy so many dresses for a wedding .

              ✧⁠*⁠。◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍ ✧⁠*⁠。

The wedding preparation began . The couple are ready to tie themselves for seven births .

           🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

If you liked the chapter then vote and comment . It will mean a lot .

🌷Word count :890

Thank you 🥀......