Chapter 20 : | Pehli rasoi |

After the pooja ,Padmini , with a gentle smile put her hand on Adhira's shoulder and said " Aadhira beta today is your pehli rasoi . Can you prepare a sweet dish for the family, the breakfast is already prepared by the cooks and helpers will be there to help you ."

with her sparkling eyes she replied " I'd love to prepare the dishes, Dadi sa" .

" Seems like someone is too excited to cook " Abhiraj , Aditya's grandfather said with a chuckle .

Aadhira nodded with excitement making them chuckle .

      🦋Aadhira's pov 🦋

I removed my footwear before entering the kitchen and touched the entrance of the kitchen by my hand then placed it on my head , to take blessings from ma annapurna . I saw my mother to do this everyday . It's the first time I'll cook something for my in laws . With the help of the cooks I gathered the ingredients needed for the sweet dessert .I sought blessings from Agni dev before turning on the oven .

I will prepare rosogolla and payasam for the sweet dish .
.
.
.

With a tip of saffron as a toppings for rosogolla and dry fruits for payasam I ended the cooking of the deserts.

                     ✿

                     ✿

" Bhabi ma , the sweet aroma of your sweet dish is filled in the kitchen " Arav said dramatically
entering the kitchen with Yash and Kairav .

" Really " Aadhira said biting her lips nervously .

" Bhabi ma , it smells really good and I know you will prepare the best food . Don't tense . " Yash told her .

Kairav nodded in agreement.

Aadhira smiled little at their encouragement.

" Let's go Bhabi ma " Kairav said picking the dish .

" Aree I'll take it . You go sit outside . " Aadhira told him .

" Let us Bhabi ma . We get order from your husband . " Yash said teasingly .