Chapter 10 : | Off to Rajasthan |

🦋 Aadhira's pov 🦋

It was the day I am going to Rajasthan . Leaving a part of mine here , to start a new life in a new atmosphere. I gave my resignation letter to the hospital . It was an emotional task for me because that is my first work place where I started earning first . That place taught me a lot . I am leaving my hometown , this place is an emotion for me . I am going to leave my house , the house where I grew up , the place which, have seen my ups and downs . The room which was my personal world , I cried here , I laughed here . I spent my evening hours on my balcony while drinking chai(Tea) .

It sure is heartbreaking for me . But I am going to start a new journey but not alone with someone special . Let's see what our journey holds .

I can't control it, I broke down .

" Calm down beta , this is your home only , you will come anytime , whenever you want " Baba hugged me and assured me.

" Yes princess " Dada said patting my head .

" Let's go , we will get late , and wash your face you are looking like a chudail now " Didi said , lifting up the atmosphere.

Then we left for Rajasthan .

After coming out from the airport , we found raghuvanshi brothers were waiting for us . He is also here . He was standing leaning on his car door and was checking his phone . Kairav came and hugged me . He surely is silent than others . Then Arav and Yash came .

" Hi bhabi ma " Arav said coming forward .

"Bhabi ma !" I blushed at his statement .

" yes you are going to be our bhabi ma na so we wanted to call you like that , why don't you want " Yash asked .

" no no you can call me " I told him .

" yeah yeah you can address her as bhabi ma , just look at her blushing cheeks " Boumoni teased me .

I just whinned at her statement , and everyone laughed .

I looked at him , he has a small smile on his face . Then he met others .

" Let's go , or you all are planning to talk here all day " Dadu said .

Everybody settled in other car and I was pushed to his car .

then he opened the car door for me , gentleman he is . He also sat in the driver seat .

"Hi " I wanted to start a conversation because this silence is occurred.

"hello , did you had any problem " He asked .

" no it was comfortable journey " I told him .

" How are you " I asked .

" good , what about you " He asked .

" hm fine" I said . Then there was silence again . But it was not uncomfortable . I looked outside the window . It was my first time here and I am going to live here from now on is thrilling .

can I manage here , will everything be ok . I don't know, I have ,many questions . But I shrugged it off for now .

         🪞Aditya's pov🪞

I came in the airport to pick her up . I can't believe I am going to share my life with her in someday . I was checking my mail in that time . Just after sometime she came with her family .

Arav introduced her as Bhabi ma . I noticed her blushing.

She is getting comfortable with them I'm happy for that .

Then I met others .

There was silence in the car , then she started a conversation .

I wanted to tell her about the royal thing . Heck for the first time I'm being nervous .

" um , we are the royal family " I just dropped the bomb .

She looked shocked first , then she gasped .

" I just realized it now , Ahana told me but I forgot about it . Are you all seriously the royal family " she looked tensed .

        🦋 Aadhira's pov 🦋

" Don't tense just be as you are . You will face many new things ,there will be certain customs , but don't worry , you will get me in your every steps . I will always stay with you . We will get through everything together . " He said holding my hands .

His words calmed me . I just smiled at him in response.

" I'm sorry , for holding your hands without your permission " He said taking his hands back .

But I held his hands again .

"It's ok " I told him . His hold is giving me a sense of security . As if he is promising me to stay beside me in my ups and downs .

He gave me his beautiful smile . His smile is surely beautiful.

" आप हस्ते हुए अच्छे लगते हैं " I complimented him .

(You look beautiful while smiling )

" हसने की वजह बिसेश हो तो ,अच्छा जरूर लगना चाहिए " He said . He has a playful smile on his face now .

(If the reason for the smile is beautiful then it must look good )

And am sure I am a blushing mess now . I just looked outside the window .

Like this with little conversation we reached Jaipur Palace .

In palace

We entered the palace . Elders are waiting for us . Then I went to them and touched their feet .

" Come beta , this is going to be your home from now " Dadi sa said to me , patting my head .

Then Yash showed me my room . I just wants to sleep now . So I slept after freshening up .

This palace is going to witness the love of Aditya and Aadhira, the story which begun in the city of joy , the love which blooms there .

Here two souls is going to interwin beyond limit .

            🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

If you liked the chapter then vote and comment . It will mean a lot .

🌷Word count :934

Thank you 🥀......