Chapter 22 : | Best Daughter |

🦋 Aadhira's pov 🦋

Now ,I am going to Baba sa's room taking his evening tea . He called me for something .
The door was already open so I called for Baba sa and saw him reading the newspaper.

" Come ladoo , I was waiting for you" Baba sa said seeing me .

" Here is your evening tea " I gave him the tea , which he gladly accepted with a pleasent smile on his face .

" So how are you doing , Baba sa " I asked him .

" What you want to hear " Baba sa said keeping his spectacle on the table .

" The truth " I told him . I don't know I'm feeling that many sadness is buried down in this home .

He let out a sad chuckle then replied

" You know we men never get the courage to open up in front of anyone except our life partner . Same for me also . My Divya is my everything . I'm saying is because she still is . You know I talk to her daily . I missed her so much . But the way she was suffering from her disease, I saw her in the worst situation ; I know she is in better place now. So you was asking ladoo how am I . I am good ,living with her memories . She took a promise from me to be happy after she's gone , how can I not fulfill it . " Baba sa said , drop after drop tears rolled down from his eyes .
I have tears in my eyes seeing the man infront of me madly in love with her woman . This is the same man who masked a hard face infront of others , laughed with us . If he has this much sadness hidden , I am feeling how much others are hiding . This is making me want to cry more .

I wiped his tears and asked him " how are you feeling now. "

" A lot better ladoo , thank you . You know my boys are same as me . Mainly Aditya . I couldn't read his emotions ,he very well knows to hide his emotions. I feel like I fail as a father . He said looking at the potrait of his and Ma sa . I knew it . But will I be able to make Mr. Raghuvanshi comfortable with me that he can share his all pain with me ? This question keep nagging me . But I kept it aside for now .

" You know Baba sa , you are the best father . The way you accept me as your daughter, I know you are the best and your sons' love and respect you so much . " I told him .

" Yeah see the tea is getting cold now " I tried changing the topics . And I think I succeeded because finally he smiled.

" Thank you ladoo and you are the best child " He told caressing my head .

" More than your sons' " I playfully asked him .

He let out a laugh and replied " yes "
I also giggled at his statement.

" I heard from ma sa , that you want to wear your Ma sa's saree for reception" He asked .

" Yes , can I ? " I asked him .

" Obviously you can , you know your mother loves South Indian dress . So she kept the half sarees for her daughter-in-law. I was hesitating if you will wear it or not . But see you came here proving me wrong . That's why I say you are the best " He said patting my head . I never wore any South Indian dress , I'm excited to wear what Ma sa kept for me .

Then Baba sa went to the wardrobe and came with the half sarees .
" This many " I am shocked because it's more than ten .

" Yes , all for you " Baba sa said, giving it to me .

" Thank you Baba sa and Ma sa " I said caressing the sarees . The motherly touch could be feel from the sarees .

After talking for sometime with Baba sa I went from there to prepare the dinner .