Chapter 17 : | Vidai and Grihapravesh |

After completing the marriage rituals newly wedded Aditya and Aadhira took blessings from elders . When the time for leaving came Aditya could not found his shoes . He understood it was his sisters- in- law who hid his shoes seeing his brothers stinky gaze to Ahana , Aruna and Sanvi , who were having a playful look .

" Jija ji give us money and take your shoes " Ahana said teasingly .

" NO , don't give them money . No need to give shoes we will buy new one " Anil said with a scowl on his face .

In return Ahana just gave him a teasing gaze .

" How much " Aditya asked calmly .

" not much , 50 thousand . " Ahana said .

Aditya without any objection took out the money with some extra and rotate it in Adhira's head then gave it to them , earning a loud cheer from the people .

Aadhira blushes deeply looking down .

Then Adhira moved forward to meet her family . They will leave today only and will come in the reception .

She hugged her dadu and thamma , who patted her head lovingly .

" My choti pari is going to her new house " Asutosh ,Adhira's grandfather said hugging her granddaughter with teary eyes .

" Go my child make that house your home. Be patience with each other , love each other and stay true to each other . " Shweta ,Her grandmother said lovingly patting her head .

Adhira with tearful eyes moved towards her father , her superhero . Her father embraces her tightly .

" My gudiya , my child don't forget the lessons we taught you . There will be many responsibility in your soldier now , carry those responsibility with your strength and grace . We have full faith in you my child . As you and Aditya starting a new phase of life I wish you both walk side by side , hand in hand . " Nabarun ,Aadhira's father said holding her hand giving the strength for her upcoming life . Aditya nodded giving an assurance to her father's last statement .

Then she moved towards her mother her pillar of strength , who embraces her tightly crying hard .

" Aadhi , my jaan , today you are not just a daughter, sister , but now a wife , daughter in law , carry these relations with your love and care . May the years ahead filled with lasting joy . My precious daughter , may you continue to bloom and shine in you married life . You have grown up into a women of strength and love . The value we taught you use those in the journey of your new found life . " Meera ,Aadhira's mother whispered words of strength to her daughter .

Aadhira turned towards her big brother , her partner in crime , her protector , who enveloped her in a tight hug .

" My princess we are always proud of you . You used to be the little girl who would always follow me aroud , play prank on me and now you're all grown up , ready to embark in your new journey; I and your boumoni wishes you the best for your future . " Her brother said .

" My sweet sister in law , my best friend remember I and you dada are always here for you . There will be many ups and downs in a marriage , you have our best wishes to face those challenges . " Sanvi , her sister in law whispered words of support to her .

Her sister Aruna hugged her little princess and her brother in law Jay patted her sweet sister in law's head lovingly .

" I've always been your secret keeper my little girl , I know you've got someone to keep your secret but you have my support always . I'm praying for you to have a blessed and happy home as you embark the most beautiful journey of marriage . " Aruna said to her little girl .