Chapter 5 : | Funny Revenge |

📜 Author's pov 📜

Today is mahasasthi . The start of Durga Puja . Today devotees welcomes the goddess and festive celebrations are inaugurated.

Aadhira was busy with doing Alpana in front of Durga ma .

" Woww di ,it's beautiful" Yash said appreciatively

" Woww di ,it's beautiful" Yash said appreciatively .

" Thank you ,baccha " Aadhira replied .

She made a good bond with the youngest Raghuvanshi .

Just then her Aunt with her daughter entered . They are somehow jealous of the Roy siblings. She can't endure the success of the siblings . So she, whenever comes tries to look down at them .

" Not that beautiful,my daughter can do better " Her Aunt said .

" Well Aunty , let us see what she can do ,we all know what she can do , don't lie in front of Ma Durga " Aruna replied sarcastically,who just entered the mandap .

" You are having a big mouth Aruna , I am older than you " Her Aunt said .

" Then behave like one , only then I'll respect you " Aruna said .

" Ah ,Didi leave it " Aadhira said after sensing the atmosphere.

Then they left after muttering some curses under their breath .

" Di , I like your attitude " Yash said after seeing the whole scenario.

" Huh , I know everybody loves me " She said flipping her hair .

" In your dreams " Aadhira said playfully .

Yash laughed out loud .

" Chotiiii " Aruna twisted her ear .

" Ah di leave my ear " Aadhira said

In a span of time the whole corridor is filled with their laugh ,they were chasing each other .

And just then Aadhira again collided with someone,and that someone again caught her.

" ঠাকুর ,not him please " She muttered closing her eyes tightly . She doesn't want to get embarrassed again in front of Aditya .