chapter 2 : |A glimpse of Aditya |

🪞 Aditya Raghuvanshi 🪞

10 October,2023

Jaipur, Rajasthan

5:00 am

In the very early morning a man with closed eyes and joined hands is sitting in front of shiv linga wearing a dhoti ,in a calm posture

In the very early morning a man with closed eyes and joined hands is sitting in front of shiv linga wearing a dhoti ,in a calm posture . He is none other than Aditya .

" Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti Vardhanam I Urvarukamiva Bandhanath Mrityormukshiya Mamritat " He prayed to Mahakal , the 'master of death 'version of Lord Shiva .

After that  he got up to start his day .It is his daily routine from teenage.Everyday he woke up at 4.00 am ,doing his exercise , praying and then leave for work .

Clad in a two piece suit , he wore
his black rolex watch , his clean shaven face, long hairs settled with gel . His siren eyes were  deep and expressive if one looks in his eyes then easily one would get lost .

He got ready for work when he got a call

" Good morning Boss . " The man said on the line .

He just hummed and said " what's the news"

" Boss we got him  " The man said .

Aditya  smirked . His eyes grew dark . Someone is trying to over cross him which didn't settle well with Aditya Raghuvanshi.

" Give him the most painful death . " He growled .

" Ok Boss " The man said .

He cut the call and rubbed his forehead " what a great start of the day . "

Coming to the dining hall where everybody was waiting for him ,"Good Morning everyone" He uttered those words in his deep voice , sitting in his chair for breakfast .

His three brother who were pulling each other legs stopped after seeing their brother . They love Aditya ,whole heartedly but maintain a seriousness in front of him ,though they sometime irritate him ,why not siblings are for irritating only .

"Good morning baccha " Padmini ,his grandmother said ,being the only lady of the house she cares a little extra for his four grandchildren .

Aditya nodded at her .

Then they did their prayer before eating and ate in silence .

Aditya's grandparents stay at home most of the time for their growing age.After breakfast Yash and Kairav left for their college .Arav with his father Raj left for company ,and Yuvraj ,Raja sa left for a visit to the whole Jaipur .And our kunwar sa for his own company.

It is their daily routine.They makes themselves busy in work to hide their pain. The pain of not having a mother can be seen in the eyes of the youngsters but they hide it ,the elder tried to give them all the love and support but still the pain is buried somewhere . Maybe they will express their pain after the entry of a certain someone who will fill the emptiness of them .

            🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

It was a glimpse of our male lead life . It's the second episode of this series.

🌷 Words count : 532

📿About the mantra : This extremely powerful mantra helps us escape the fear of death. Lord Shiva is known as the Lord of death and destruction, hence only he can save us from death. Family members of people dangling between life and death often recite this particular mantra for the affected to get well soon.

Thank you 🥀......