Chapter 14 : | Sangeet |

In a special evening a vibrant and culturally rich celebration is formed in Jaipur palace.   The sangeet ceremony of Aditya Raghuvanshi and his fiancee Aadhira Singha Roy is held in the courtyard of the palace . The courtyard is glowing  with the  lights , flowers . Amidst of these our groom is impatiently waiting for his soon to be wife . Sensing his restlessness his brothers gave him a teasing look . The elders were attending the guest . In the background the Rajasthani folk song is playing .

In the mean time our bride entered the courtyard with her family . Her face has a different glow . That pretty  doe eyes is searching for a certain black pair of eyes which are the reason of her glow.

She moved towards the stage and met with those black pair of eyes which are looking at her admiringly . He extended his hands for her to hold . Holding his hands she came to the stage . Both are lost in each other .

Aadhira admires the aura her fiance is carrying ; adoring himself with the royal look , a rolex on his wrist , clean face hair settled with gel

Aadhira admires the aura her fiance is carrying ; adoring himself with the royal look , a rolex on his wrist , clean face hair settled with gel . The eyes which are looking intently at her . Being not able to hold his gaze she looked down .

Aditya admires his fiance's beauty . Her luscious long open hair touching her waist adorned with gajra. Her face is adorned with little makeup , eyes adorned with kajal . Her diamond jwellery is glowing but less than the beauty , herself . As if the young man got hypnotize by the beauty that it took many coughs to get him back to the world .

" Bhai sa we know Bhabi ma is looking ethernal that you can't take your eyes off from her, but you should look aroud too . " Arav teased his elder brother .

"Why not our Bhabi is really beautiful " Anil , Aditya's best friend daid teasing Aditya .

Aadhira being the shybird can't be more red now , she just looked down and Aditya also became embarrassed but masking himself he gave the young clans a boring look .

"Hi Bhabi , I know this idiot will not introduce me to you , so I myself will introduce you, I'm Anil Singhania, best friend of your husband " Anil introduce himself .

Aadhira also introduced her and they both started talking like long lost friend .

Aditya gave his friend a cold look as if telling him to go .

"Yeah yeah , I'm going you two continue your staring contest ." Anil teased the couple .

Then the ceremony started with a energetic performance of the Raghuvanshi brother , Moksh and Anil .

The stage was on fire with their performance.

The couple started enjoying the ceremony sitting beside each other while stealing glances .

Then her best friend and her Boumoni Sanvi did a performance for their little girl .

"From a stranger , to best friend,from being irritated by your talks , to be sad not hearing your rants ... We came long way . It is not possible to express through words how much I love you , you knew that I'm not good at words , you knew I'm sarcastic , yeah I'm accepting it . Still you stayed with me . You became my unpaid therapy . Don't forget me or I'll beat you . Just wanted to tell you to be happy in your new life , I love you.  Stop crying crybaby" Ahana said  standing on the stage ,to her best friend who is a crying mess now .