Chapter 3

Rory

I sat outside in my car nearly in tears. I had lost everything in the past 16 years my relationship with Logan my mom my grandparents and my Daughter.

I saw her walk out the house and come over to the car.

"Mind if I hop in?", Briella smiled.

I nodded wiping my tears away we went for a drive to talk.

"Rory I'm sorry it was just a bit of a shock", Briella apologized.

"It's fine I'm sorry for leaving you Hunny I'm here to stay", I smiled at her and we hugged.

It would obviously take ages to repair our relationship but this was a start I thought.

Briella

Rory my mom had been back for a few days she seemed to be getting along with Mom who I've been calling grandma now. It's as if they never fought.

Dad had arranged a dinner me him and mom or Rory we were on the way to meet him.

"I'm so worried it's been years since I've spoke to your father!", Rory panicked.

"It's fine he's doing great actually", I smiled.

We arrived at the restaurant Dad was already sitting there waiting.

"I have something to discuss with youse both", Logan said.

"What?", I asked curious.

"So you were accepted into Chilton you start Monday!", Logan smiled hugging me.

Rory looked proud of me. I didn't know how I got in my grades were bad Grandpa must've paid them I thought.

"Wow that's so great!", I lied.

"I'm so proud of you Ella!", Rory hugged me.

Next day

I headed to school well we weren't going to school. I met James Infront of the school with Laila we drove to new York.

"Im so excited for this concert!", I freaked.

"Me too", Laila giggled.

We were going to a club were a band was playing. We arrived a few hours later and went in.

We ended up drinking too much we didn't know how we would get home.

"H-how are we getting home?", I asked James.

"Hotel?", James suggested.

We headed to a cheap Motel to stay the night. We woke up in the morning to messages and missed calls.

"Turn the TV on Laila don't check the phones", I yawned.

Laila turned the TV on and the news was on.

*3 stars hollow teens are missing they have supposedly ran away if anyone has any information contact Hartford police station*

"Oh god!", I yelled waking James up.

We hurried to get home to be met by our parents furious.

"I can explain", I smiled nervously.

"Well?", Lorelai asked.

"We well went to new York to a club...", I mumbled.

"You did what!", Luke freaked.

I headed to my room and locked the door. Dad called me.

Logan: I heard about what happened hunny

Briella: As if you'd care you see me once a month

Logan: Ella don't be like that

Briella: No goodbye

*End of call*

Rory was away on a work trip today so she didn't know about what happened. Hopefully she wouldn't find out. That night we had the usual Friday night dinner.

"Hi Grandma Emily", I smiled hugging her.

"I heard from Logan and Mitchum you're starting Chilton Monday", Emily replied.

"You're what?", Lorelai and Cassie said confused.

I hadn't told them yet I had forgotten.

"Yeah well Grandpa got me in with his connections", I replied.

"Wow well done!", Cassie smiled proudly.

Rory

"Why did you want to meet Jess?", I asked.

"Rory please I heard you were back I still love you", Jess whispered.

"You still love me 10 years ago you left me saying you no longer did!", I said frustrated.

"I lied I just things were moving to quick and you never told me you had a daughter!", Jess replied.

"Looks Jess just I need to go I'll call you tomorrow goodbye", I said then left his apartment.

12 years ago I had bumped into Jess after the campaign ended and we started dating again. 2 years later we had moved in together then he left leaving just a note sorry I don't love you anymore.

*Flash back*

Jess: Rory I still love you even if we lost the baby

Rory: No Jess it's my fault don't love me I have a daughter I left behind

Jess: Y-you have a Daughter?

Rory: yes she's 4 Luke and my mom are raising her

Jess: I need to go get some air

Rory: Jess please

*End of flashback*

I arrived home to an empty house they must all be at Friday night dinners I hadn't been since grandpa died 6 years ago.

Briella

"Thank you for dinner grandma Emily goodbye Grandma and Cassie!", I waved at them.

I was going to stay and Grandpas for the weekend and see my aunt Honor. She lives at home since her failed marriage with josh.

"Hi Grandpa and Honor!", I hugged them both.

"Ella Darling how would you like to do a coming out party?", Honor suggested handing me a leaflet.

I gave a confused look I wasn't gay.

"I'm not gay!", I sniped.

"Oh hunny no no!", Mitchum and Honor laughed at me.

"It's a party you have an escort your father then your boyfriend and you wear a white dress nothing much", Honor explained.

"Sure I'll do it!", I smiled.

The following day we were at the store and I was trying on dresses.

"I like this one!", I smiled looking in the mirror.

"Perfect!", Honor nodded.

We bought the dress then headed back home where they were planning the after party already.

"So whens the coming out party?", I asked.

"Next week", Mitchum replied.

I realised that was really soon. Id have to ask my dad and James if they'd escort me.