chapter 14

Briella

We were getting used to living together and juggling school and out jobs. I did have my inheritance and company I wouldn't access until 25 though.

"It just better be a girl!", i smiled.

"Id love a girl or boy any!", Andrew smiled kissing my cheek.

I was now 12 weeks along. James had seen me around Yale with Andrew.
Luckily he didn't know I was pregnant. I'd visit Ashley alot at her dorm.

Today we were finding out the gender I was so excited.
Any minute now we'd find out the gender. Mom was 15 weeks along with a little boy.

"So it looks like you're having a girl!", The doctor smiled.

"Wow a little girl!", Andrew smiled holding my hand.

We left the doctors and got home to call everyone and tell them. London was so excited. Ashley bought me a pink blanket for the baby.
Mom and Jess were excited for me.

Dad hadn't contacted me. I haven't seen him in nearly 2 months.

"Christmas is next week maybe I should call my dad?", i asked Andrew.

"Ell give him time he'll call when he's ready too!", Andrew smiled.

I nodded. Andrew headed to work. My shift wasn't until later.

We had decided since the baby was due in June I wouldn't need to take time off from school since summer break.

I kept thinking of names with my mom since she had came over.

"So are you still naming him Lucas Richard?", i asked.

Mom always thought of Luke as a dad do did Jess. So they decided they wanted to name the baby Lucas and Richard after grandpa.

"Yes we are but we might call him Richie as a nickname Jess likes the name!", Rory giggled.

"I was thinking off the name Laci Honour I like it James does to!", i Smiled.

"Hunny that names amazing!", Rory smiled.

Mom left shortly after. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. Was I loosing the baby.

I called Andrew who rushed home and took me to the nearest hospital.

We were there all night having tests run.

"I'm sorry Mr Dugray and Miss Huntzberger but you have sadly had a miscarriage", The doctor explained.

I couldn't believe it I had lost my baby. My little girl. I was discharged a week later and distanced myself from everyone.

Mom had helped me alot though turns out she experienced a miscarriage in her 20s.

A month after the miscarriage I was ready to try and move on. We decided to buy a necklace with the name Laci engraved on it.

I'll never take it off I thought.

"How are you feeling today!", Andrew smiled hugging me.

"I'm fine I promise!", I faked a smile.

"Why don't you go out and see Ashley or London shes coming tomorrow!", Andrew smiled.

"I'll see them tomorrow then I just want to get some sleep!", I replied.

I had been doing my classes online for the past month.

The next day I was getting ready to go see London and Ashley.

We met at a bar at Yale that served us with our fake i.ds

I over drank as I always did.
Ashley and London left with some random guys. I stayed and drank more. I was very very drunk.

"J-james wha-what hey!", I mumbled.

"Ella are you ok how much have you drank!", James worried.

"O-one drink only!", I said in a slurred speech.

"Ella I know what you're like when you party I'm taking you to mine you're to drunk!", James replied grabbing me and taking me to his dorm.

I woke up the next morning on his sofa.

"Coffee?", he asked when he saw my eyes flutter.

"Y-yes please!", I groaned.

"Bad hangover huh?", James laughed.

"It's none of your business", i yelled.

I didn't mean to yell. Why'd I even say that he wasn't asking anything.

"Ella are you ok you only drink like that when something's happened?", he worried.

"I know but after we slept together I avoided you I'm sorry but I found out I was pregnant with Andrews baby and I had a miscarriage a month ago!", i sobbed.

He hugged me tight stroking me hair. He wiped my tears away.

"Ella hey it's ok", he whispered into my ear.

"Thank you!", i smiled.

I don't know what happened but I leaned in and kissed him he kissed me back. Things progressed and we slept together.

I stayed at his dorm the rest of the day and spent the night there again.

"Ella we've slept together twice so you still have feelings for me?", James asked.

"Maybe yes maybe I do but I can't just dump Andrew!", I replied.

"Ella please it's me or him choose by the end of the week", James replied.

I then left and I had made my choice. As much as I loved Andrew it wasn't love.