Chapter 7

Briella

It was Monday and Cassie was starting Chilton today and had been moved up a year to my year. I was in my junior year and turning 17 next week.

"So are you having a party?", London asked me.

"I'm not sure but my parents will be away this weekend I guess I could!", I smiled.

We went around school telling everyone about the party this Saturday. Andrew said he would definitely be there.

I bumped into Cassie I decided to invite her.

"Cass How'd it been so far?", I asked.

"Great I love it!", Cassie giggled.

"My parents are gone Saturday do you want to come to my party just tell grandma and Luke you're staying with me for the weekend", I suggested.

Cassie nodded and agreed as she wanted to be more social. As she only had one friend her boyfriend Steve Lailas twin brother.

The party

"Ella why's there alcohol?", Cassie asked curious.

"It's a party silly come on live a little!", I giggled drunk.

Everyone in the junior and senior year had came to the party. Laila and London came too they got along well.

"Laila London glad youse could make it!", I smiled hugging them.

Cassie went off to sit with Steve. I saw Andrew arrive and went upto him.

"So 17 great age huh?", Andrew smirked.

"Y-yeah not 17 yet birthday is Monday but yh", I giggled.

We ended up dancing and went in the pool with everyone the party was a blast. Cassie left early with Steve parties weren't her thing.

At the end of the night it was just me Andrew, Laila and London.

Laila and London went upto the guest room to sleep. I was left alone with Andrew.

We were both drunk and headed upto my room and slept together again.

In the morning I woke up with a bad headache.

"Hey", Andrew smiled kissing me.

"Hi you better go I need to clean up my parents will be back soon", I replied kissing his cheek.

After Andrew left Laila and London helped me clean up then left after.

I headed back upto bed and fell asleep my head was sore.

Cassie

"Cassie how was it staying with Ella?", Luke asked smiling.

"Great it was fun Laila and London came too!", I lied.

Well they did come but I left early with my boyfriend Steve we went somewhere to make out and fell asleep.

I wasn't usually like this Ella was having a influence on me I guess.

"That's great hunny!", Lorelai replied.

Briella

Monday

"You need to go to school even if it's your birthday!", Logan said frustrated.

"Fine bye Andrews giving me a ride!", I yelled as I left.

I tried to get of school for the day but failed I sighed.

"Happy birthday!", Andrew smiled giving me a little box.

I opened the box and a necklace was inside with the letter B on it.

"Wow Andrew I love it!", I giggled kissing his cheek.

We weren't dating just fwb in a way. We headed to school Cassie was off sick or something.

London gave me a photo frame with a picture of us in it as a gift. After lunch ended Andrew convinced me to skip and go with him somewhere.

"Where are we going?", I smirked.

"Im taking you out for a late lunch", Andrew smiled.

We arrived at my favourite place a coffee shop.

"You know me well!", I giggled.

We headed in and got a coffee to go each before heading back to school.

School ended not long after and I arrived home and changed into a dress grandma Emily bought me for my birthday.

"Wow you look so grown up sweetie", Rory smiled at me.

She then handed me a envelope.
I opened it up to reveal keys.

"Mom you got me a car!", I freaked.

"Yeah we got you a car for your birthday newest model!", Logan smiled.

I hugged them both and ran outside to see me new car it was amazing.

Honor, Lorelai and Luke, Cassie and Grandma Emily all came over for my birthday dinner.

After the dinner they all gave me gifts. I got some money and earrings Aunt Honor. Luke, Cassie and lorelai gave me some money. Grandma Emily had bought me a tiara I don't know why I needed a tiara.

They all left after my 17th birthday was the best.

Rory

*Ring ring*

Jess: Hey I heard it was Ella's birthday

Rory: Yeah she's 17

Jess: Wow you've got your hands full

Rory: Why'd you call Jess

Jess: I'm sorry I'll hang up

*End of call*

He wouldn't stop calling randomly 13 years ago he had said he no longer loved me.

*Flash back*

Jess: Rory what's wrong?

Rory: I'm pregnant!

Jess: Really omg we're going to be parents

Rory: yeah

*End of flashback*

If we never lost the baby and I had told him about Ella maybe we'd still be together I thought.

It was nearly summer soon and Ella wanted to go away to camp with London, Laila and Andrew.