chapter 12

Briella

"Ashley wake up we slept in!", I yelled dragging her covers off her.

"W-what!", Ashley screamed.

She got up and ran to the bathroom to get ready. I quickly got ready.

Jane was already gone we were ok with her. We definitely weren't bestest friends.

"Your Mom coming by today?", Ashley asked.

"Yes she's coming by with her boyfriend Jess", I sighed.

It had been a month since the divorce. Mom had moved in with Jess. Luke was happy Grandma wasn't over the moon about It. Cassie was in the UK but was happy.

"My mom was coming by she wanted to see Rory but she isn't anymore", Ashley replied.

Mom and Ashley's mom Paris had been closer more like they use to in highschool.

"I better go to class!", I panicked looking at the time.

As I was walking to class a voice called my name it sounded familiar.

"Ella!", A boy yelled.

"What?", I asked turning round to see Andrew.

It had been a month since we last saw eachother. It felt like forever.

"Omg Andrew what are you doing here!", I freaked hugging him.

"Visiting you my girlfriend silly!", He laughed.

"Aw but I need to get to class!", I sighed.

"Great I'll just go with you!", He smiled taking my bag and books.

We headed to the class after there was no more classes for the day. I went to my dorm and we sat and watched a movie.

*Knock knock*

"I'll get it must be my mom!", I smiled opening the door.

"Hunny I missed you Jess didn't come he's busy with work!", Rory giggled hugging me tight.

"Can't breathe to tight mom!", I giggled.

Andrew got up to say hello to my mom.

"Mom I totally forgot Andrew surprised me with a visit do you mind if he comes the dinner with us?", I explained.

"Fine!", She sighed.

We headed to grandma Emilys for dinner. We arrived there not long after.
Hopefully grandma wouldn't mind Andrew was coming.

"Hi Grandma Emily!", I smiled hugging her.

"Ella Darling come in who's the the man?", She replied curious.

"This is my boyfriend Andrew he attends Princeton!", I smiled.

We all went into the lounge for our drinks.

"So Rory what would you like to drink?", Emily asked.

"I'll just have a gin martini and club sodas for Ella and Andrew", Rory smiled.

After we finished our drinks we headed into the dining room for dinner. The cook forgot to make dessert so we left early.

"Mom are you sure you don't want to come in for a bit?", I asked.

"No hunny it's fine I should get home I'll call you tomorrow!", She smiled hugging me.

Ashley was away home for the weekend so was Jane. We had the whole dorm to ourselves.

"I missed you so much", Andrew smiled leaning in to kiss me.

"I missed you too!", I blushed kissing him back.

We ended up getting carried away and slept together. The next morning there was knocking on my door. I got up and put my sweatshirt on.

"What?", I yawned looking up to see James.

"Oh hi Ella oh I was just wondering if Ashley was here?", James asked.

"Ok well she's not here I think you should go I have company!", I yawned.

"Yeah bye Ella!", James left.

That was odd him and Ashley weren't even friends.
I was confused last time I saw him was the party.

"Who was that?", Andrew yawned sitting up.

"Oh um just someone looking for Ashley", I yawned.

He didn't need to know who it was. We got up and headed to breakfast.

"You've got better food here than Princeton!", Andrew laughed.

"Maybe I'll come visit you at Princeton next!", I giggled.

Part of Me couldn't stop thinking about James. Andrew was heading back to Princeton today.

"Breakfast was good!", I smiled.

"I need to get heading back to Princeton now Ell I'll call you soon bye!", He smiled kissing me.

I couldn't get James put of my head so I headed to his dorm later that night.

"Ella what are you doing here?", James asked confused.

"James I can't stop thinking about you", I whispered.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in and kissed me. I woke up the next morning next to him he was asleep. What had I done I was dating Andrew not James. I left a note saying I'm sorry then left.

"Where have you been?", Ashley asked.

"Bad bad stuff!", I panicked.

"Hey you can tell me Ell?", Ashley replied looking worried.

"Well you know I'm dating Andrew and he visited for the weekend after he left I went to see James as he stopped by that morning and I slept with him!", I explained.

Ashley pulled me in for a hug.

"Well who do you want to be with Andrew or James?", Ashley asked.

"Andrew of course so should I just forget about James?", I asked.

Ashley nodded. So it was decided what happened with James was a mistake I wouldn't tell Andrew.

Rory

I had been feeling sick the past few weeks so I took a test I was pregnant.

"Are you?", Jess smiled.

"Yes!", I giggled.

Now I just had to tell Ella. There was some Risks as I was 40. Hopefully Ella would be happy to be a big sister.