Chapter 10

Briella

Today was the day I'd be leaving for Yale. Andrew had already left to Princeton. London was at Harvard and Cassie went to Oxford.

"All packed?", Logan asked.

"Yes everything is in my car mom's waiting on me in the car", I smiled hugged him.

"See you next weekend kid ", Logan smiled as I left.

Mom drove me to Yale. We arrived there and had alot to unpack.

"Hi I'm Missy welcome to Yale what's your name?", Missy asked.

"Briella Huntzberger", I replied.

She checked the list then handed me my dorm keys.
Mom helped me unpack.

"So this is it?", Rory hugged me.

"I guess it is but I'll be home next weekend mom!", I giggled.

She left after and I unpacked my room. I had 2 room mates. I heard them arriving a voice sounded familiar.

"Ashley Geller!", I yelled running out to see her.

Ashley was Paris and Doyle's Daughter. When grandma was raising me Paris would offer to watch me with Ashley.

"Omg Ella we're room mates at Yale!", Ashley smiled.

She was nothing like her Mom Paris. We hadn't seen eachother in 4 years.

"It's been so long Ash!", I laughed helping her carry her stuff in.

Our other room mate hadn't arrived yet. Things will be better having someone I know here.

That night we ordered Pizza and catched up and talked about our first college classes tomorrow.

"So you've got a Princeton man?", Ashley smirked.

"What about you are you seeing anyone?", I asked.

"Well kind of there's a professor I met on the tour before summer", Ashley smirked.

"Eh wow that's great!", I lied.

I guess she was like her Mom. My mom said Paris dated a Yale professor once.

"What age?", I asked curious.

"45 see he's not that old...", Ashley giggled.

I laughed too. Atleast he wasn't 60 like the guy Paris dated back when she went to Yale. Me and Ashley were sharing a bedroom she had fallen asleep on the sofa so I went to our room to unpack more.

I wanted my mom here I missed her.

*Ring ring*

Ella: Mom come back I admit it I'm a big mommy's girl please.

Rory: hunny ofc I'll come back it's not far.

*End of call*

A hour passed and my mom arrived we put the old mattress on the floor for her to sleep.

"You know this gives me flashbacks!", Rory giggled.

"Why?", I smiled.

"I did the same thing as you on my first night at Yale and my mom slept on a mattress next to my bed", Rory smiled.

"Wow that's funny same things happened to me mother like daughter I guess!", I giggled.

We fell asleep not long after in the morning I woke up early. I got ready Mom had went to find the best coffee.

"Are you really going early?", Rory asked.

"N-no my class starts now!", I lied.

"Alright ok best coffee is near old campus I'll get going see you next weekend Hun!", Rory smiled giving me a hug.

I headed to my first class i was the first person there.

A boy came in and sat next to me. We both just looked at eachother and laughed.

"Ella you?", I asked smiling.

"Marcus!", He smiled.

A older student came in and put worksheets on the desks.

Half an hour later everyone else arrived. I should not have went to early.

After my first class I decided to call Andrew we were trying to make long distance work .

*Ring ring*

Andrew: miss me already Ell?

Ella: just calling to check how your first day is so far.

Andrew: it's going good I arrived to my first class to early though.

Ella: same here I felt embarrassed a bit

Andrew: I need to get going to my next class talk soon Ell.

Ella: bye miss you.

*End of call*

I headed to my next class I was late for this one. After class I headed to lunch I didn't know who to sit with.

"Hey Ella want to sit here with me?", Marcus asked.

"Sure why not!", I smiled.

Ashley came over and sat with us too.

"Our new room mate is here she's so annoying her names Jane or something", Ashley complained.

"Well we don't know her yet Ash!", I giggled.

"I thought my room mate was annoying when I saw him but we had a blast last night!", Marcus explained.

"See that's my point Ashley", I smirked.

"Fine I'll give her a chance!", Ashley sighed rolling her eyes.

After lunch classes were over for the day since it was our first day. I headed to my dorm with Ashley to meet Jane.

We walked in there was gym equipment everywhere.

"Jane what is all this stuff?", Ashley asked.

"My workout stuff just ignore it you can use it you look a bit overweight!", Jane laughed.

"Jane right that wasn't nice could you move all this it's a shared space!", I yelled.

Jane rolled her eyes then went into her room locking the door.

"I think we're gonna get along with her great don't you!", I laughed.

Ashley laughed to. Hopefully we'd become friends over time.