chapter 16

Briella

I headed back to Yale. As I got back to my dorm James was outside the door waiting on me.

"Ella you called saying you were on your way back!", James smiled kissing my cheek.

"Yeah home a few days early Cassie's coming by tomorrow though!", I giggled.

We headed into the dorm and stayed up all night watching movies. We fell asleep on the sofa.

*Knock knock*

I woke up and heard knocking. I opened it up and Cassie was there.

"H-hi!", I yawned.

"Movie night?", Cassie giggled.

We went to her breakfast. I left James sleeping on the sofa. Shortly after Cassie left and I went back to my dorm James was up.

I headed to my classes and mom stopped by unexpectedly.

"Hey Mom how's my little brother!", I giggled hugging her.

"Let me breathe hunny 24 weeks along now!", Rory giggled.

"I was driving by thought I'd stop by and check up on you heard about what happened yesterday!", Rory frowned.

"I'm fine mom go home I promised!", I smiled hugging her.

As soon as she left I glanced back to check she was definitely gone then headed to the nearest store. I was late.

I got home ran to my bathroom and took the tests I was pregnant. I felt happy this time it was with James.

"Hello anyone here!", James yelled.

"In here!", I shouted.

He walked into the bathroom and saw the tests he smiled a hugged me.

"We can make this work!", He whispered into my ear.

A week later

Ashley was excited I was pregnant again and was so happy for me.

We were at our first scan.

"Would you like to know the gender we can run a quick blood test?", The Dr asked.

We both nodded. He ran a quick blood test and came back with the results.

"As I said you're 6 weeks along and it's a girl!", The doctor congratulated us.

After the scan we headed to a restaurant to meet my mom and Jess.

"Why are youse so smiley?", Jess asked.

"I'm pregnant again with a girl!", I smiled.

"Omg hunny that's amazing!", They both said.

After dinner I drove back to Yale. I saw my dad outside my dorm.

"D-dad!", I shouted.

"Ella!", Logan smiled hugging me.

"No I needed you and you ignored me as you know I miscarried but now I'm with James and engaged and having a baby again!", I explained.

In my head it made me sound like a hoe...

"Wow Ella Thars great!", Logan faked a smiled.

I could tell her was lying I walked into my dorm and locked the door.

"U ok?", Ashley asked.

"Yeah my dad was here", I replied.

The next few weeks went by fast. Luke and grandma still wouldn't talk to me. It was now summer.

Mom had her baby a little boy Lucas Richie Mariano. My little brother he was a month old. Jess was always worried when someone would go near him.

I was now 20 weeks along. Me and James were preparing for our second year of Yale and had moved in together.

Everything was going by so fast. We have a name picked out Laurena (Lori) Leigh Forester.

James parents were excited to be grandparents especially Lindsey.

"I can't believe she'll be here in a few months!", I giggled.

"I was thinking we could get married before she's here?", James suggested.

We were already engaged but we're gonna wait a few years.

"I don't know James we're still young!", I replied.

"I'm just gonna go to work Ella I'll see you soon!", James said then just left.

I didn't realise he wanted to get married that much I thought he wanted to wait.

I felt upset so called my mom to come over with Lucas.

"He's getting big!", I giggled.

"He's already misbehaving like Jess!", Rory joked.

"I can't wait Until Lori is here hopefully Lucas and her get along!", I smiled.

I loved being a big sister and was so excited to become a mom.

London had stopped talking to me since Andrew I really missed her. Laila had contacted me and we were talking again it had been years.

I was finally happy though. James came back home later with Laila and Ashley.

"Why are they here?", I asked confused.

" I thought you looked lonely and as I have work I decided to bring them over so you don't be lonely!", James kissed me.