Chapter 9

Briella

A few weeks had passed Cassie went back home Grandma Lorelai ended up being ok and finally got to go home.

"Grandma how are you?", I asked.

"I'm feeling much better Hunny", Lorelai smiled.

"Ok bye I'll visit this weekend!", I yelled as I left.

I got in my car and drove back to Hartford. I stopped at Andrews on the way  to see him for a bit then headed to grandma Emilys.

"Hey Gran?", I asked confused.

The same maid from last time was still here and lots of people were in her house.

"Oh hi Ella sit in the lounge I'm just having some work done", Emily smiled.

I saw her wearing jeans and a shirt that was shocking. Sneakers too.

I looked an saw a giant picture of Grandpa.

"Gran What's this?", I asked pointing to it.

"Just a painting and I'm selling the house moving I'm moving to Nantucket", Emily smiled.

I decided to call Mom, Cassie and Grandma. They all came over asap.

Emily explained she felt ready to finally move on and had bought a house in Nantucket. She had been AWOL past few weeks after grandma was in hospital.

I felt upset she'd be leaving so suddenly but promised to come back up next year for mine and Cassie's graduation.

I was now 2 months into my senior year. Halloween was right around the corner and Mom's birthday.

"Dad I don't know what to get Mom for her birthday!", I explained annoyed.

"Well nothing I'm proposing it's perfect!", Logan smiled showing me tge ring.

"Wow dad I'm so excited!", I smiled.

The next day at mom's birthday dinner he proposed and she said yes. We would finally be a family for real. They'd be getting married.

Mom asked me to be her Maid of honour.

Rory

I didn't want to marry Logan but he had really been there for me. Ella was so happy us all being together. So I said yes.

*Ring ring*

Rory: Hi Jess sorry to be calling like this

Jess: what's up?

Rory: Logan proposed we're getting married

Jess: wow congratulations...

Rory: Thanks

*End of call*

We'd call every now and then just as friends yeah friends.

Lorelai

"Lorelai be careful!", Luke yelled.

"I'll be fine Luke I've recovered!", I giggled.

We were shopping for Rory's wedding Dress. The wedding was booked for February 15th.

"Mom that is just not a you dress", Ella giggled.

"I agree with her!", Cassie giggled.

"Same here!", I shouted.

I can't believe she would finally be getting married.

Briella

Halloween

"Andrew hey!", I grinned.

We didn't wear costumes for the party at London's.
We had fun though.

"This party's epic!", I yelled to London.

"I know!", London shouted.

London had invited everyone from school. Hired a DJ too.

After the Party I drove home and snuck Andrew in.
He grabbed me by the waist pulling me close and kissed me. We made out for awhile until someone knocked my door.

I shoved Andrew into my Closet.

"Yes come in!", I shouted.

Dad opened the door and came in.

"What are you doing up so late I thought I heard something too?", Logan asked curious.

"Dad it's nothing I just was studying go please in going to sleep now!", I said nervously.

He finally left and Andrew came out the closet.

"That was close!", I giggled.

"It was shall we continue?", He smirked.

I nodded it was now 2am and Andrew had to go now.

"Can't you stay!", I pouted.

"You know I can't Ell maybe tomorrow bye!", He whispered kissing my cheek.

Things were going well for us. London and Charlie were getting along well too. I was slowly growing apart from Laila and stars hollow.

Mom had joined the D.A.R too Dad was managing grandads companies too.
He kept the house for me for when I'd be older.

Few months later

"I can't believe it I got into Yale!", I shouted.

Mom and dad were finally married. They came running into my room.

"You did it!", Logan cheered.

"Omg!", Rory smiled hugging me.

Soon I'd be graduating. London was going to Harvard. Andrew would be attending Princeton. Cassie was going to London to attend Oxford her dream school.

I arrived at school that morning to tell everyone.

"I'm going to Yale!", I yelled.

"You did it!", Andrew smiled kissing me.

Cassie and London were so happy for me too. Id be attending Yale for journalism and reporting.

Few months later Graduation

"Now your Valedictorian Briella Lorelai Gilmore-Huntzberger will say a speech!", headmaster Charleston smiled.

I walked up to the podium to say my speech.
Mom had inspired me with her speech I found from when she was valedictorian.

"I'm happy I am here today I couldn't have made it without my grandparents who helped raise me but my greatest inspiration comes from my Mom", I cried as I said my speech.

They all stood up and cheered as I walked off.

I was finally a graduate.