Chapter 4

Briella

My dad came over as he had finally moved back to Hartford.

"Dad I'm doing a coming out party would you be an escort for me?", I whispered worried he'd say no.

"Why not Hun about time you had one to when is it?", Logan smiled.

"It's Friday I know it's soon this was last minute!", I explained.

"I'll go", He smiled and drove me home.

I arrived home and said goodbye to my dad. I had to ask call James and I started Chilton tomorrow.

*Ring ring*

Briella: Hey James would you be willing to be an escort

James: What for

Briella: well my rich grandparents want me to do a cotillion

James: sure I'll do it for you Ella

Briella: great it's Friday you'll need a suit bye

*End of call*

It was late at night everyone was eating in the lounge. I decided to go tell Grandma Lorelai, Luke, Cassie and Mom about the cotillion.

"I have some news!", I shouted.

"Oh god your not pregnant are you!", Lorelai joked.

We all laughed.

"No no I'm having a coming out party/Cotillion Friday will youse come?", I asked.

They all agreed and were happy Rory well Mom started talking about her party.

"Wow yours sounds Amazing who is Christopher?", I asked confused.

Rory went silent I guess she didn't want to talk about him I had heard about him before.

"He was my dad we had a fight when I was pregnant with you and haven't spoke since", Rory explained to me.

I felt upset for Rory well my mom she had been back a week I started calling her mom and Lorelai grandma.

I decided to go online and find Christophers number I wanted her to reconnect with him and I want to meet my grandad.

It was midnight everyone was asleep so I called him.

*Ring ring*

Christopher: Hello who is this?

Briella: Um..

Christopher: Hello?

Briella: Hi I'm your granddaughter Briella

Christopher: A-are you Rory's kid?

Briella: Yes I know this is sudden but I'm having a cotillion Friday and everyone's going I wanted to invite you..

Christopher: I've always thought about you and wanted to meet you

Briella: I'll send you the details just let me know if you'll come goodbye.

*End of call*

I can't believe I just did that hopefully he'd come I thought.

Next day

*Knock knock*

"W-what?", I yawned.

"It's me Rory I'm going to drive you to Chilton with you'd dad?", Rory yelled through the door.

I got up and got dressed in mom's old uniform. The uniform was so strange.

We got into Dad's car and headed there.

"Wow it's so big?", I said in shock.

"Looks bigger than last time I was here!", Rory giggled.

"Wow this is where you went to school!", Logan replied in shock.

We headed to the office to meet head Master Charleston.

"Hell you must be Rory Gilmores daughter Briella Huntzberger!", Headmaster Charleston greeted me.

I nodded in confusion why it wasn't Gilmore.

"Logan why's she down as Huntzberger and not Gilmore?", Rory asked Logan.

She looked angry I just decided to ignore it.

"It must've been my dad I'll get him to fix it ace!", Logan apologized.

They left after and a student showed me to my first class.

"Welcome class today we have a new student here Briella Huntzberger!", Mr Adams smiled gesturing me to stand up.

I stood up and everyone started whispering.

"Um it's Ella actually?", I whispered sitting back down.

A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes sat behind me in our next class.

"Hey Mary mind if I sit behind you?", He joked.

"Yes I do mind actually and Mary is so not a nickname for people anymore!", I replied annoyed.

He just rolled his eyes at me.

"Well what's your name I'm Andrew Dugray", He smiled at me.

"Well I'm not telling you", I giggled at him.

School ended and mom and dad were there to pick me up. I smiled at the thought of having 2 parents now.

We headed to Dad's new place.

"Why are we here?", I asked confused.

"Ella look you've been running wild lately and Lorelai and Luke decided it's best you come stay with me", Logan explained.

I felt upset I couldn't move away from everything I've ever known. My town the diner Cassie James and Laila.

"W-what!", I shouted.

"Look I'm moving in to Hun we're going to try be a family me your Dad and you", Rory smiled at me.

I felt happy at that thought even if it meant leaving everything.

I nodded and smiled we headed into the house it was huge bigger than Grandma Emily's house.

"Wow this is big!", I giggled.

"Yes in here us your room there's a maid and cook 24/7", Logan smiled.

My room was big all my stuff was there too in boxes.

It got late so I headed upto my room. James had heard about a party and invited me.

I got dressed into a cute outfit and snuck out the house and got into James car.

We arrived at the party as it was only 10 mins away.

I got too drunk luckily James was sober he snuck me back into the house but ended up staying the night.