Finally Saved-Chapter 14

Hello lovely readers. Thank you a bunch for reading and voting for this book, and I really hope you have enjoyed this book. I am thinking of doing a challenge. I'm going to be doing a funniest comment challenge. For this challenge I am going to look at my comments and however has the funniest comment I am going to dedicate the chapter to them. I will be doing this from now on, and no I am not just doing this so I can get more comments, I thought of this challenge and thought it would be fun. 

[Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes]

Inspirational quote of the day- 

"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens"

-Mandy Hale

~*~*~

Previously in Finally Saved- 

Waving at me one last time, I watched as Carter descended back down the stairs. Deciding to call it a night, I went back to my room. When I got to the door, I saw the door was wide open. I remembered closing the door before I came downstairs before.Quickly running into the room, I went to the first place my mind only cared about. The werewolf book. Going over to the place I hide it, I couldn't find it anywhere. 

 The werewolf book was gone.

*****

Hailey's POV 

I looked everywhere for the book, just hoping that it would magically show up in front of me. But throughout the years, I realized I didn't really have luck on my side at all. I checked under my pillow a million times already just hoping maybe it would magically show up but it didn't, it was just empty bedsheets. I checked the bathroom, incase I brought it in there which I know I didn't not just because it isn't there but what would I have the need to bring a book that isn't even mine in to the bathroom with me? That's just weird. 

Sitting down on my bed, I could still hear the music my dad was playing from downstairs. I really don't know what to do, if that book is gone it could only result into bad things. If the Matthews would find it they would figure out it was me since I was the last one in their library, and if my dad found it I would be dead. If he never wanted me to have a book years ago why would he want to let me have one now? He would know I stole the book, because I don't even take the books from the library at school home with me. 

The last person I know that was near my room would be Carter, but I don't think he took it because he didn't have anything in his hands when he left. Maybe I just misplaced it, it has to be here somewhere. I'll just check in my room tomorrow after school. 

Sighing, I got off of my bed, and over to my drawer. Taking out my pjs, I slipped into them and threw my dirty clothes into the hamper. Locking my bedroom door, for protection in case one of my dads drunk friends came in, I went back into my bed not even bothering to brush my teeth. And almost instantly fell into a deep slumber.

****

I awoke to the bright beams of the sun. I was ready to fall back asleep, but than sprang up when I realized I had school today. Which only means one thing, I get to see the Matthews and their friends. I really hope they didn't suspect anything. I'll just try to avoid them today, I mean I do it everyday why would today be any different?

Climbing out of bed, I grabbed my clothes for today, and walked into the bathroom. Starting the shower, I stripped and quickly grabbed a towel and washcloth. Climbing in, I shivered when the cold water came in contact with my bare skin, but I brushed it off and continued to shower. I had fifteen minutes until I had to be out of here for school, but I was trying to leave here in ten so I could avoid my dad.