Finally Saved-Chapter 17

This chapter is again dedicated to @LoveTakeMeOver for ALL of her comments on my chapters. I LOVE your comments they bring a smile to my face every time I read them. Everybody should go follow her and check out her books because she is an amazing writer.

******

Previously in Finally Saved-

"Of course. Wait are you Matthew? The black wolf from the first day I moved here?" He slightly blushed and nodded.

"Yeah that was me, sorry about that you caught my attention and I needed to be closer to you" I almost awed right that moment.

"Don't worry you were always in my head the moment I met you"

➰➰➰

Hailey's POV

Luke and I stayed in the forest for a couple of hours and we didn't even notice that school had already let out and it was already 5:30 which only meant one thing, my dad was already home. He got let out of work at five which means he saw that I wasn't home. That means that I am dead meat.

Getting up on my feet I looked at Luke who stayed where he was and looked up at me confused, "We have to go right now"

Frowning he got up from his seat perched on the rock, "Why?"

I couldn't answer him the only thing running through my head was what my father would do if he saw I wasn't home, I always had strict instructions from him, right when school ends I am told to come straight home. He always told me if his meal wasn't set at the table by the time he came home than that resolved in an awful punishment. I'm sure you know what that would be.

Shaking my head I looked at Luke, "We have to leave, my father is expecting me at five and since I'm thirty minutes late he's going to be mad"

Nodding his head, Luke eyed me suspiciously and grabbed my hand, "Come on than" Letting Luke drag me to the car, I detached my hand from his and ran into the passenger's seat.

Putting my seatbelt on. I watched as Luke started up the car and put it in drive. The car ride was completely silent, the only sound was my beating heart and the soft music from the radio playing. I was surprised Luke couldn't hear my beating heart with his werewolf hearing and all but I was thankful he didn't say anything except glance at me from time to time. I didn't even wait for him to park the car in front of my house, I ran out of the car, my heart beating faster and my palms starting to get all sweaty when I saw his car parked on the driveway. Looking at the house, I saw the blinds in the front window move slightly, I knew my father was watching me, waiting for me to come home, which caused me to became more nervous than before. I was bruise free for a couple of days and didn't want that to end. Taking a deep breath, I made my way up to the front of the door, my outreached hand almost reached the door knob until the door sprang up. There stood my dad, his lips turned into an angry form, his eyes flaming with fury, and his hands clenched into fists.

His eyes flamed with anger all pointed onto me. He roughly grabbed my forearm and yanked me into the house causing me to gasp from the sudden outburst. He threw me into the living room, and I didn't have to second guess my thoughts when he didn't come onto me straight away, I knew he was checking the outside to make sure no one interrupted. The front door slammed with such force that some of the pictures hanging on the walls slightly swayed, the slammed door had me gulping, slightly shaking in fright. I heard his footsteps before I could see him, they were heavy stomped footsteps that surprised me that he didn't crack the floor boards beneath him. I stayed perfectly still, staying in the position kneeled on the floor, keeping my head down. I saw his shoes on the side of me until they came right in front of me.

He yanked me up by my arms, he lifted me up so we were eye to eye causing my feet to dangle above the floor. My heart quickened it's pace and when I finally looked up, I looked into the deathly eyes of my father. He was glaring at me, while his eyes suddenly changed from their brown color to a pitch black color. I remembered my father's eyes turning that color the day before we moved here. I shuddered at the memory.

"Where were you? I had strict instructions and I demand for my instructions to be obeyed" He hissed at me, his voice changing from its deep manly voice to a deep, roughly, raspy voice. Gulping, I spoke in a hushed voice, "I was at school"

He growled a unhuman like growl and tightened his grip on my arms. "Lier"

Shaking my head furiously I hissed as his hands bruised my delicate skin, "I'm not lying I was at school, I was helping a teacher out with some lesson plans"

Dropping me on the ground, he backhanded me and forcefully yanked my chin, "You are lying to me, and I will not take anymore lies from you. I know you weren't at the school, the school ends at 2:45 even I know detention doesn't last that long."

Backhanding me again, causing my head to move to the side by force and I felt tears brimming my eyes but refused to let them fall. It was silent in the house, and it took a couple of seconds for me to take the realization that my father suddenly stopped what he was doing. Daring myself to look up, I was shocked to see a grin placed upon my fathers lips, "Who was that boy?"

Gulping once again, I shook my head, "What boy?" He chuckled at me and bent down, "Don't play dumb, even though I know it's not that hard for you to play"

"Are you playing around with him huh Hailey?" I gasped not because he accused me of whoring around with Luke but because my father actually called me by my name. He never did.

Shaking my head I looked him dead in the eyes, "Leave him out of this"

He shook his head, "I will do no such thing, I will ruin the rest of your life starting with lover boy, but before I do that I need to finish what I started"

Before I could even blink, he slapped me once again. Yanking me up not by my arms but by the throat, he threw me across the room making me hit the wall with such force I was pretty sure a dent of my body was implanted into the wall. Holding my head, I started seeing tiny stars block my vision. He started stalking toward me like a predator to his prey, I noticed things I never noticed before about him, he was actually stalking towards me like a wolf would to a bunny. His hands were still clenched into fists, his eyes were pitch black just like before. I didn't know if I was imagining things but I thought I saw fur spring out of his arms. I shook my head to make the stars disappear but I still saw the grey fur spring from his arms.

He came up to me and crouched down, grabbing me again, I felt his nails stick into my arm, I never knew my dad had such long nails that was until he dropped me again and punched me straight in the face. When I reopened my eyes from them closing on their own, I focused back onto my dad. I shook with fear once again when my eyes zoomed in on his hands. Looking at them closely which was difficult to do when I had one eye was closed shut, I saw claws instead of finger nails. I gasped and tried to move far away from him.

"This will teach you a lesson. Remember Hailey, your lover boy is my next victim" He advanced further onto me and punched me once again, grabbing me once again by my hair that fell out of it's ponytail, he moved his punches to my stomach. He punched me everywhere, for every punch that he beat me with I hadn't once shed a tear. My mother taught me to be strong, strong at my weaknesses and I will stay strong until the day I died.

He punched me one last time until his arm dropped to his side, he whispered something in my ear but I couldn't hear anything. I saw him smirk last time before he disappeared out the back door.

The last thing I saw before darkness took me away was the sound of a door smashing open and the warmth of soothing hands.

****

Wow big turn of events! I can't believe a father would do that to his own child but there are some crazy people out there. Anyway, thanks for reading and voting also thanks for commenting. Please continue the funniest comment challenge I love reading them! Please....

Vote

and

Comment what you think.