Finally Saved- Chapter 6

Thanks for reading and voting it means alot. Here's another chapter.

*********
Chapter Six
Hailey's POV

First period class was a very interesting class. The whole time Luke kept trying to talk to me, but I managed to ignore him. Some of you must think I'm crazy for ignoring a hot boy like him but I didn't want to get attached, or have him get the wrong idea.

Second and third period went by surprisingly very fast, and it was now lunch time.

Closing my locker, I slowly walked up to the cafeteria, and braced myself. I have a strange feeling this won't go so well.

Opening the cafeteria doors, I was instantly met by hundreds of pairs of eyes.

I casted my head down and made my way to the lunch line. Since I didn't have that much money, I bought the only thing I could afford. Which in my case, was an apple and a small container of Mac and cheese.

Saying my Thanks to the lady at the register, I grabbed my lunch. I might as well eat in the library. Not only because I didn't have any one to sit with but because I could actually read any kind of book I wanted. My father never let me read, he said it would rot my brain.

Lifting my head back up from my view of the ground, I looked around at the unfamiliar faces around me.

There were goths, nerds, football players, and cheerleaders. This school basically had every stereotype.

My attention was caught, by a familiar face starring at me. I looked into his eyes, and saw they held two emotions that I could easily see. One was confusion and the other one was... lust?

I must be seeing things. Well who am I kidding, Luke's just like every other guy. A player, a guy who just likes to toy with girls emotions.

I saw the two boys sitting next to him and the girls sitting next to them looked at where he was starring. When their eyes meet mine, I quickly looked away and casted my head down.

I hate when everyone stares at me. It's not only embarrassing but it makes me uncomfortable.

Adjusting the food in my hands, I walked out the lunch room doors and made my way to the library.

The only place that could calm me down.

~*~*~*~
Munching on my apple , I flipped the page to the book I was currently reading. It was called City Of Bones, by Cassandra Clare.

It was about vampires, warlocks, demons, werewolves, and other mythical creatures.

Not that any of those things are real, but this book is just really interesting, it caught my eyes.

I just got to the part were Clary and Jace were saving Simon from Hotel Dumort, when I felt movement beside me, and the chair to the table being pushed back.

I looked up from my book, and saw Luke sitting next to me with a bright smile plastered onto his face. His bright white teeth showing perfectly. His dirty blonde hair, flowing in many directions. And his bright big blue eyes, starring into my eyes. If I could stare into his eyes I could.

I raised my eyebrow up slightly. Maybe he sat at the wrong table? I know he's trying way to hard, to get to know me, or however he likes to put it.

"Hey, your names Hailey right?" He asked, his deep angelic voice shot straight threw me causing little goose bumps to run down my arms.

I nodded my head, and continued to read my book.

"What are you reading?" He asked, picking up the front cover of my book.

"City of Bones" He said out loud, and looked over at me.

"What's it about?" He asked.

I casted my eyes back up to meet his, and brought them back down when I was once again captivated by his.

"Um" I started.

"It about vampires, demons, warlocks, and werewolf's." I said.

"Interesting, do you, you know believe in these what you call them, mythical creatures?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders in response, and finished reading the page I was on.

He laughed, "That's not really an answer"

I felt his eyes gaze over me, even though I tried so hard not to pay attention to him.

"Not really" I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Cause those things only exist in fantasy stories and movies"

I noticed that was the only sentence I have said in a while. Well to a human that it is. I mean I have talked a full sentence but that was to Matthew.

He laughed, "True, true. But you never know when some surprises can catch you off guard. Remember that"

Pushing back his chair, he stood up and started walking towards the exit. Stopping at the door, with his hand on the handle, he slowly turned around.

And once again my eyes were captivated by his, but it was soon broken when he walked out of the library. The one thing still on my mind after he walked out of those doors, was...

What does he mean by surprises?

~*~*~*~*~

Thanks for reading. I hoped you enjoyed. Please....

Vote

And

Comment what you think.