Finally Saved-Chapter 3

Picture of Matthew the wolf on the side --->

[Sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes]

Inspirational quote of the day-

"Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul"

-Democritus

~*~*~

Chapter Three

Hailey's POV

The Next Morning

It's your fault she's dead.

Your fault

Your fault

I shot up from my bed taking in deep breaths and covered in sweat.

Ever since my mother died I've had bits of the day she died in a nightmare.

BANG

BANG

BANG

Jumping from the sound, I tried to calm down. Placing my hand over my heart that was still racing 100 miles a minute, I took deep breaths.

"Get up we leave in an hour!" My father yelled through the door.

I waited until his footsteps disappeared down the stairs then I quickly jumped out of bed and grabbed the last pair of clothes I owned.

Rushing into the bathroom I changed into my outfit, which was my last pair of baggy running pants, and my last long sleeve black t shirt.

I put my hair into a messy bun, and brushed my teeth. Groaning in frustration I took a deep breath. Of course I already packed my tooth brush, good going Hailey. Instead of wasting the time of getting it, I just put the toothpaste on my hand and brushed my teeth with my hand.

After I did that I grabbed my bag and walked out of my room not even looking back at the horrid memories that were from this room.

_________________

6 hours. That was how long it took to get to Pennsylvania from New York.

The house my dad got is a two story white house with blue shutters. The grass was bright green, and you could definitely tell it was well taken care of. Unlike our old house. Surrounding the house were huge green trees, and around the outside of the house was a white fence.

Looking at the houses surrounding ours, I saw some were the same size except the one next to ours. It was a huge house with four floors, or even more from what I could tell. Next to our house, ours looked like a tiny one floor house while this one looked like a mansion. It was a grey house with a small fountain in front. On the side there was a huge balcony along with small balconies all around the house. It had to have at least hundred windows all around the house, and with the bright green grass and green trees and bushes this house must be worth millions.

Grabbing my bag, I hopped out of the car. Still admiring the house, I closed the door behind me. Small figures made an appearance in front of the house. Looking closely I saw it was three boys and two girls, who looked about my age. Lifting up their heads it looked like they took a whiff of the air. Like they sensed I was there, their heads snapped towards me. Continuing to stare at them, I noticed the boys didn't have any shirts on and the girls had some leaves in their hair.

Weird. Guess they were in the woods. Breaking eye contact, I slowly started making my way into the house following the door my father went into.

When I entered the house, the house looked very modern. Right when you entered it became the living room. There were light brown hard wood floors, with a small white rug under the coffee table. A huge brown couch was in the center of the room right behind the coffee table, facing the huge flat screen TV that hung on the wall. Below the TV there was a long fireplace that was implanted into the wall, with big flames in it making the house feel warm. Next to the couch, beside the TV there was a brown lounge chair with pillows decorating it.